A post from the original moderator - fuck this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
damn seak, i'm laughin my ass off right now, you're the only "vet" i know of that only has 197 posts

whats up man

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Thanks Fatal...

I may... I'm pretty busy these days, but I wouldn't mind putting together a couple of verses sometime since it's been a while.

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Ayo is mad niggas talkin on siccness while I be in the hood movin X and ownin more bloccs then shaq after the game...y'all some basics....seak, son you's a fag, I ended yo' career in the league battles months ago, had mad niggas mournin off ya death...dvious some drunk white kid in washington that belong in suicide assylum, nigga used to PM me on AIM and son was clinically depressed, stealth you some cracca hicc from GA..I say niggas talkin' mad smacc, get the flows, I call all y'all out, no-one wants it real talk, keyz bring the mags to your door like you be subscribin' for em'...lyrically, physically, detrimentally...no one wants it real talk

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn Deuce - how'd you know all of us hicc's spelled our names with double c's? You guys must be stealing our shit again!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Son ain't no beef, I be readin assorted comments and it seem like random niggas is piccin favourites, so Im like aight I know what time it is, what up....seem like dvious name is ringin for no reason, he a honkey with mad mental issues, real talk, I systematically/methodically/logically shit on this nigga, all I need is the word and its curtains...

I been hustlin' for a year goin through it, and lil niggas built they reps while I was gone, the truth is bacc, and I'll shit on your favourite flows board MC real talk, all I need is a reason oh!!!

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Son you be cuttin in after all my comments with some lefty ass comments signifyin' you ain't hearin' me when I tell you I destroy, whats with it fam...only post to me when you got somethin' possitive...either or set a battle up an' I kill you dunn real talk