A post from the original moderator - fuck this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
The problem with this flows board is that when people flow, they're putting their pride on the line. People that can't see that they suck, or can't accept a defeat, take a huge hit to their pride when they lose or get clowned on. It causes a lot of hurt feelings and shit talking on here.

I've seen it a hundred times on here, weak motherfuckers talking shit, and then the people who know what they are talking about clown them. Then when these dumbasses are getting clowned by people who know what their talking about, suddenly the people are forming a click and riding nuts.

This is bullshit - you guys have to understand that when shit talking on this board goes on, the board goes to hell. Fatal is stuck here (moderator) but a lot of us vets leave the board for long periods of time because the lack of talent and shit talking doesn't make it worth it. If you guys can't be men about winning and losing, and being good/sucking, then you shouldn't be rhyming. I know since its not a real life battle, you can hide behind your computer screen and your pseudo internet persona, and that's cool.

But i've been through shit, and I know what Fatal is going through. He's at the top. He has the best rhymes, and he's the moderator, so everybody thinks that if they jock him they'll prove their salt. But its not worth it to him to fight every newbie on the board. in the past 4 or 5 years, fatal has probably dealt with so many "i'm the next great thing, you can't fuck with me" assholes, that it gets old. That's why he has a short fuse and flips out on people acting like stupid asses.

Its his job to keep this board clean, and when people are making diss tracks against other people because their panties are tied in a bunch, he has no right to close the thread. But when people like Beto follow him around to every thing he posts on just to talk shit on him and call him out, then yeah, he does have the right to close the post. There's a big difference between a cluttered shit-talking thread, and the type of thread where people rhyme, vote, one cat loses, the other cat recognizes the loss, and they all get better from the battle.

This is fucking bullshit. Stop acting like a bunch of kids. If you want to flow - flow. If you want to go around talking shit, find somewhere else to go. If not, then I completely support Fatal closing out threads. Find something better to do with your time.

Here's what it comes down to - some of us make albums, some of us don't, some of us take text rhyming for real, some of us dont. The one common factor between all of us is that if we're on the internet posting rhymes, none of us mean shit. And to whoever is reading this saying "yeah, except me", NO - you suck too.

So shut the fuck up, grow up, and get better. The reason the talent on this board sucks is because you guys have practiced a lot of shit talking, and not a lot of rhymes. Why do you think people like me, Dvious, Seak, etc. don't post up on here anymore? Its because of you dumb ass net bangers.

And posting up Fatal's address online - that's some fucking straight up bitch shit. Real G's don't use mapquest.

Dumbasses.

Aug 8, 2003
lol i kno i was being sarcastic..

i agree with what u said..specailly the part about..

a lot of us vets leave the board for long periods of time because the lack of talent and shit talking doesn't make it worth it.
i kno im guilty of doing such

Stealth

May 8, 2002
lol i kno i was being sarcastic..
I know you were being sarcastic! But now that you SAID you were being sarcastic, its not as funny anymore. You killed your joke!

I know man. That's what I'm saying. Lets re-open the Noble Flowz

Jun 29, 2005
Dude... I get what you are saying... But what makes your post any different than the ones that you are talking about... You even threw in a couple of indirect swipes at folks on the board.

Stealth said:
- that's some fucking straight up bitch shit. Real G's don't use mapquest.
You are talking about an actual incident.

If you are going to be subjective in your stance then remain subjective, don't attack as a closer. You just picked a side to stand.

The fact is that you are fueling the fire.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
But when people like Beto follow him around to every thing he posts on just to talk shit on him and call him out, then yeah, he does have the right to close the post
I NEVER called him out, nor do I follow him around the page...I questioned his opinion & he felt disrespected because he feels like he's above the rest of us. WRONG.

Indecent dissed fatal & I made a comment to him he didn't like so he closed the thread.
Is that supposed to stop opinions from being heard...so everytime someone disagrees with fatal, you think it's cool for fatal to close threads so his feelings and precious internet rep don't get hurt? Please.

If having a difference of opinion with the moderator is net bangin' then...I guess I'm guilty, fuck it.

I will ALWAYS voice my opinion and I'm not sorry if you don't like it & I'm sure you could give a rat's ass about my opinion, but the arrogance displayed by people on this board cracks me up. To put themselves on a pedastal and admire themselves is hilarious....and when their "status" is threatened, they act like the people they talk so much shit about...comedy.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You guys are missing the point that all you're doing is talking shit. You still are. Talking talking talking. There's 4,596 other forums on here you can talk. This isn't for talking. You want to talk shit on Fatal? Go post it up on the Open Forum. Yeah, I indirectly called people out - was it that hard to figure out? I'm giving concrete examples of all of the bullshit going on around here. Like it or not - I could give a fuck about a newbie with 7 posts who is talking about not riding on anyones nuts - and the whole time he's riding on peoples nuts. Beto - we're cool dude. I AM NOT HERE TO FIGHT OR ARGUE, so please don't reply. What i'm sayng is - if you don't like Fatal - cool. You've made it known and its out there. You dont have to reply to everything he says. When someone says something about you, you dont have to argue back and forth. Be the bigger person and just let it go. Dont reply to every fucking little thing. You replying, and someone replying back to you, back and forth, is what fuels the fire and makes shit go off like that.

The fact of the matter is that this is meaningless bullshit that can be erased if we ALL JUST STOP AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. Clean slate. That's what this post was about. It wasn't to direct disses at Beto or Zo or Indecent or anybody else. It was to say - I'm seeing a lot of shit talking and I'd like it to end. And if it doesn't end, then vets will leave, and you guys can do whatever you want. But if you're actually proud of this forum, and you dont want it to go to hell, you'll rise to the occasion, be a bigger person, and handle this shit like a man. Do you see how all of us older guys - Troll, Fatal, Dvious, etc. - we dont fight with each other. And do you notice the only people fighting are the same exact people every time? Its not a hard concept to understand.

SO DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY, DONT REPLY TO ME AND ARGUE AGAINST MY POINT, JUST LISTEN AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FLOW

Do you see how I posted up a whole new topic to address this rather than going into someone's battle and talking shit on there? That's how the board isn't cluttered. You guys wanna talk on this issue? DO IT HERE. Don't do it anywhere else.

That diss from Indecent against Fatal - would have been cool if everybody shut the fuck up and left it to flowing. I respect Indecent for being a man and posting up a diss rather than just talking shit. THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.

THERE IS NO ROOM ON HERE FOR CONVERSATION - IT IS A FLOWS BOARD -

And don't get pissed off at Fatal for closing one thread. I've banned motherfuckers before. I was a real asshole about this shit. I didn't stand for it, and its the reason I left. The only reason I came back was because there seemed to be enough comraderie on here for the Second Coming if you get what i'm saying. But i was terribly wrong - there's just as much shit talking and hating on here as always.

So if you disagree with me, let me know and I'll apologize for hurting your fragile feelings. But dont post up anywhere else, on anyone else's battles, at any other time, unless you're either shooting the breeze, posting a flow, or commenting on something.

No more "you're riding his nuts, i'm a vet, you're a newbie, i have 7 albums out, your shit is wack and you only win cuz people vote for me, you dont know how to vote, my shit is better than yours and i ate you up even when everybody else said I just got ripped". CANT YOU SEE HOW RIDICULOUS YOU'RE ALL BEING??

(thanks for the vital)

Jun 16, 2002
Beto you and I are cool, but this has got to be said..
You're crying too much, carnal. You're over here making a big ass deal over Fatal mentioning your kids in a flow, give me a break homie. All he said was he hopes they don't look like you, and that was a diss to YOU not them. When Fatal said you twist things up to make it look worse than it is, he was right. And now we got this Zo character in here talking about not riding peoples nuts when he's all over Dvious. And then he goes in and instigates the whole kids situation like a little hoe. Shit needs to end. You say nothing bothers you and you don't take this shit seriously but you're gettin all pissed off over there and replying to every little thing Fatal types. And then you're playin like you gonna put in some work on him, that's not smart vato. I've met Fatal before and he is no joke carnal. Don't get pissed at me I'm only looking out for you and Fatal... You're both cool to me so I'm trying to kill this shit before someone gets hurt over nothing at all. Stay up.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Stealth said:
SO DONT TAKE THIS PERSONALLY, DONT REPLY TO ME AND ARGUE AGAINST MY POINT, JUST LISTEN AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FLOW

fa sho.....

i was goin back and forth...then just relized....fuck it..

so i called that bitch INDECENT out...and now he's finished...

like i said...let your flows...do the talkin..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
choriz...your comments are respected, and like I was just tellin' stealth on the pm...

after readin' the verse... I did overreact, but all I saw was some shit that said "your kids" blah, blah, blah..and those bein' my kids, I'm gonna do the Dad thing & get to defending them...tu sabe?

the way I see it..fatal & are are similar creatures..we both have a lot of pride..and are both stubborn as hell..and wouldn't back down from anything...even if we were wrong...so I will always have my opinions about things, and he & I probably have more in common than we'd both care to admit, and one of them being the taste for battle....I honestly never got heated at anything anyone has ever posted about me..but like I said in my pm to stealth..I got a short fuse when it comes to my kids.

there now you have the kryptonite for this superman...LOL

And then you're playin like you gonna put in some work on him, that's not smart vato. I've met Fatal before and he is no joke carnal. Don't get pissed at me I'm only looking out for you and Fatal...
was never playin' carnalito, I fear no man, but...I felt like it was my kids, not me that was disrespected, thus the reaction he got...
I appreciate your concern, but I think this thang is pretty much over except for my response in verse & the blazin' of the peace pipe.

Jun 16, 2002
BETO916 said:
there now you have the kryptonite for this superman...LOL
If anyone it would be Fatal to expose somebody's hidden weakness. What you have to understand is Fatal is a battle artist carnal, he knows how to get under people's skin and he knows how to expose their weakness and use absolutely everything against them. That's why he is so good at what he does. All the vets know this, but it's something that newer folks need to realize.

BETO916 said:
was never playin' carnalito, I fear no man, but...I felt like it was my kids, not me that was disrespected, thus the reaction he got...
Yes, but you obviously didn't read what was typed up. You overreacted and that's what causes the type of bullshit that we're dealing with right now.

BETO916 said:
I appreciate your concern, but I think this thang is pretty much over except for my response in verse & the blazin' of the peace pipe.
Hopefully so dog, because Fatal is a fuckin lunatic and for all I know you may be the same way. LOL.