A MONTH AGO LAST FRIDAY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i was feelin it, i copd it

this shit was sic as fuck i promoted it all over these boards and on the streetz

i thought it was a phat fuccin breakthru performance from you guyz, and i was feelin it all the way thru, every single song is fuccin sicc, it was GREAT QUALITY work

yall better spit out another one in your lifetime, keep it sexy fosho! send me sum fuckin posters 2 shemp plz im tryna rep

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr. Chronic said:
I thought the album was weak. I would have been disappointed if I bought it. There was probably only like 2 or 3 cuts on it that were worth knockin' in my opinion. It's different type of rap album...and I ain't feelin' that!!

odd man out, u shouldnt of even posted a bad comment, keep the thread craccin with nuttin but commentz u just mad cuz u aint funky fresh

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
its good to see everyone who posted speak there minds, positive or negative!

i my self had witness to this hole album......and i have to say ya'll did the damn thing.......and ya'll will always bring that heat!

as for those who want posters of the FFSC please get at me.......

at [email protected]

trust me we appreciate all the help possible!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ARTIST!

also stay tuned for

SERVNU151 MUSIC/2DRUNK RECORDS RELEASE

ARSEN "151XPLICIT" THE SNIPPETS WILL BE UP SOON......LATE NOV!

get at me ya'll!

PVT. GET AT ME CUZZIN..........

Apr 25, 2002
y'all should have snippets up...it's easy as fuck...

but this album wasn't really my style...i thought the beats were amazing and it's a great party record...but somethin didn't grab me all the way...worth the purchase? yeah...but it's not somethin i'll bump all the time
at first i loved it...but it kinda grew cold on me

Apr 25, 2002
a whole new style. original. i thought the cd was on point i was feeling 16/19 songs and the beats were off the hook and everyone came with the siccest lyrics.

T

trueazn9

ok i swooped it up and i'm not feelin it much. some songs are ok.
its just not my style. it won't be somethin i bump often if at all.
just add to my collection. it is different for sure. some funny
lyrics, its ok, funny stuff. not hatin just not feelin it as much
as other cds.