A MONTH AGO LAST FRIDAY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
THE F.F.S.C. (FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW) DROPPED A MONTH LAST FRIDAY, OCT. 1ST....

WHO WAS FEELIN' IT? WHO WASN'T? WHO COPPED IT? WHO DIDN'T? WHO HASN'T HEARD OF US? WHO HAS, AND WANTS TO HEAR MORE? DROP ME SOME FEEDBACK WEEBLES.....

WE GOT SNIPPETS BACK YESTERDAY, SHEMP'S GONNA PUT EM UP ON THE INTERNET ANY DAY NOW, FOR REAL THIS TIME, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD IT AND YOURE NOT SURE YOU WANNA DROP A DOZEN CLAMS (10.99 NEW AT MOST STORES) ON SOMETHIN YOU AIN'T HEARD YET, OR YOU JUST DON'T TRUST WORD OF MOUTH, YOUR EXUCES ARE GONNA BE UP SOON........

BUT REALLY, JUST DROP ME A LINE, GIVE US SOME OPINIONS, RATHER NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE......ANYTHING.

IT'S BEEN A MONTH NOW, AND WE REALLY TRYNA MAKE THIS WORK, SO IF YOU DID FEEL IT PLEASE LET EVERYONE YOU KNOW, KNOW HOW YOU FEEL....

WE GOT AN AD IN MURDER DOG RIT NOW, WE GOT A REVIEW IN THE UPCOMING MURDER DOG, AN AD AND A REVIEW IN THE UPCOMING SHOWCASE, WE'RE PERFORMING ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE WE CAN....BUT NOTHING SELLS LIKE WORD OF MOUTH....NOTHING! SO DON'T KEEP IT A SECRET IF YOU'RE FEELIN THIS ISH!

FUNKY FRESH SEX CREW "VANITY & INSANITY" IN STORES RIT NOW

MUCH LOVE FOR ALL THOSE WHO'VE SUPPORTED ALLREADY....1

Apr 25, 2002
This was one album i had been anticipating for months and it was all worthwhile! Ive been bumping this album week after week, just because its so different. each artist individualy comes with creativity and their own unique sound over a tight ass beat. ive got the sounds of FFSC playin over my cell and home phones messagings just so everyone can get a listen! for tha most part its definitely one of my favorite albums to drop this year! I hope to hear more real soon!1

good job on both parts, Done Deal and FFSC

if you dont listen to FFSC you dont have an ear for versatility....

Apr 25, 2002
I thought the album was weak. I would have been disappointed if I bought it. There was probably only like 2 or 3 cuts on it that were worth knockin' in my opinion. It's different type of rap album...and I ain't feelin' that!!

T

trueazn9

yes just cuz 150 ppl say its tight doesn't mean it is. everyone
got a differnt opinion as u can see on here. i still dunno.
ppl say its some differnt shit and all that. that could be good
or bad. some ppl sayin the new daz dilinger to live in die in ca
is sick but i think its whack as fuck.

Apr 25, 2002
I'd give your CD a 7.5. Its an above average CD fo' sho, good quality material. It was fun to listen to because there was a lot of experimentation on the album, but that experimentation also hurt some tracks. For example, "Listen up Addicts" and "The Weed Song" and "Guess who's on the payroll" worked very well and were exciting to listen to whereas I wasnt really feeling the one with the Ricky Martin beat.

I think your next release will be much better (not to ignore this one) because you guys can take what worked for you and expand on it and get rid of whatever isnt working. Good artists tend to do this. If you listen to Yukmouth, Mac Mall, San Quinn, Xzibit, 2pac, Techn9ne, Nickatina, Lynch, Method Man, Redman, Nas, etc., the vibe of the album changes on every album, they take what they are good with (ex. Pac with death and soulful shit, Lynch with crazy shit, Quinn with flow) and change what they didnt feel and use something else.

FFSC definitely has the creativity to do this. Keep it up. BTW let me know how I can buy one of these cause Im in SD and I cant find that shit.

Nov 4, 2002
I DEFINATELY WASNT FEELIN IT... some of the rappers came off beat and the beats werent all that to begin with in the first place... just my two cents....

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Hate to beat a dead horse but it was definitely one of the top 2-3 cds to come out this year in my opinion i played it all thru oct. it'll definitely get much play in the future. go swoop that there..... embrace originality..pz