A homo is among us..and a REAL cat is among us..who's who?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tadou---'Playin With Fire!' or 'Makin Me Tired!'..?

• I LOVE YOUR NOVELS! YOUR SONGS AND FREESTYLES ARE THE BEST! UR GONNA *BLAZE* NEEMA AND LIL MAFIA, TO

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Your novels might piss me off, but youre a VERY GOOD emcee (for being unsigned)!----> Obviously, The

• I admit, you got some talent...and i'd support your album, cuz ur from the NorthWest...but STILL, yo

• I aint feelin your songs..so if u battle Neema, I hope your freestyles are as good as you SAY they a

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • If you'd SHUT THE FUCK UP, and release somethin, i might not hate you as much! LEARN TO TAKE A HINT.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I hope Neema EATS YOU ALIVE, and you quit FOREVER!!!

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
oh god.......you're all actually wasting money to call and listen to his voice mail message?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
:eek: im as serious as serious gets...Aberdeen or not...Cocky attitude or not...im on my way...i aint gonna say which direction,you should know that by now...

Cormega put it best...."I dont give a fuck if you're Kool Herc [founder of rap music]. If you diss me, im dissing you back!".....How i feel is like..If you diss another man's skills, you gotta be prepared to back that shit up..wit NO EXCUSES..no "ive done more than you" "ive already proven myself" "you arent worth my time"......NO EXCUSES!!!!!!. You talk the shit? ThEN YOU WALK IT TOO!!!

I'd battle a Jay-Z or a Nas if they came on here like ANYBODY ELSE, and typed some bullshit @ me...i give a fuck what your name is, i give a fuck who you're signed to...if you speak my name....IT GOES DOWN!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tadou...correct me if Im wrong, cuz I might be, but werent U the one who started all the beef? Of course it dont really matter to me, cuz Im done with all the shittalkin and have decided to respect u a long as u do the same.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Nobody rubbed me the wrong way, nobody showed me up..none of that.....how i feel is like 1) ima NEVER settle for average and ALWAYS be willing to improve, and 2) fuck average people who wanna bitch about my talents......

if people can speak 4+ languages fluently, thats cool..i flow 4+ styles fluently....plus im learning how to produce, and studying equipment to buy...and wanting to learn to D.J....and engineer....my basic mantra is "and, what?"

i cant tell you shit about cars..or stereo equipment..or no shit like that......but i CAN tell/TEACH you how to write a flow like a combination of Jadakiss, Lil Wayne and RZA all combined into 1 style...which is why i think that cant nobody fuck with me on the mic...

i aint sayin i wanna show up, blaze everybody, then let labels battle for me...what im sayin is: "Dont sleep...cuz when you sleep, you dreamin/And while you dreamin..your bitch is gettin pumped full of semen!"--Jae Hood........you can THINK the game is yours..but you can NEVER gurantee it...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ive written/spoken english at a college level since the beginning of 11th grade (my 1st college quarter starts this fall)...there's 1.

Spanish, hace dos anos que yo estudio el espanol, been studying for 2 years.....i'd guess 1 year til im fluent.

Italian, i fuck around with and look up words/verbs (its VERY similar to Spanish) in my spare time for a hobby (im a fun person, huh?)....i'd guess another 2 years til im fluent.

So by age 20, ill be fluent, or NEAR-fluent in 3 languages......by age 23-24, i'd guess, ill be rapping in all 3 languages..(i just now realized that i sound like a conceited little prick..sorry :( )

In my opinion, Everybody should learn a 2nd language...unless you want your job taken by someone named Ortencio Itanez who has your same exact skills AND can interpret :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^don't fuck up like Kobe Bryant.....He tried rappin in Italian, and the label he was with scrapped his album. Hablas espanol muy bueno, pero eres un pinchi maricon :) lol....jk....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
no me gustan las personas malas...me hacen muy triste :( jeje..

ive tried kickin flows in spanish before, but the shit is TOOOO hard...pre-written ones are fun, but to spanish people, i probably sound like a cross between Ghostface Killah and Nelly :eek:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"tengo muy cervezas..esta noche, beberemos/mas o menos, muy borrachos estaremos!"...+ my american accent = :(

Mostly, im learning spanish for a job skill (crazy, eh?)..your value adds another $5+ an hour just by speaking another language, its crazy shit!

Certain unnamed people like to talk that "its not what you know, its who you know" bulllllshit...well...ill be 'knowing' foreign diplomats, VERY wealthy businessmen, and lots of fine, exotic single women in restaraunts, hotels, and bars, all while traveling the world and getting paid for it too......So those people can shove their "its WHO you know" in their YOU KNOW WHERE!! :eek:

May 4, 2002
tadou I know i said i was never gonna respond to you again but i have to cause i finally peeped your song and to tell you the truth i was actually diggin it so now the only thing i can say bad about you is your way to cocky anyways........

peace
DAK

Status
Not open for further replies.