A homo is among us..and a REAL cat is among us..who's who?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tadou---'Playin With Fire!' or 'Makin Me Tired!'..?

• I LOVE YOUR NOVELS! YOUR SONGS AND FREESTYLES ARE THE BEST! UR GONNA *BLAZE* NEEMA AND LIL MAFIA, TO

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Your novels might piss me off, but youre a VERY GOOD emcee (for being unsigned)!----> Obviously, The

• I admit, you got some talent...and i'd support your album, cuz ur from the NorthWest...but STILL, yo

• I aint feelin your songs..so if u battle Neema, I hope your freestyles are as good as you SAY they a

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • If you'd SHUT THE FUCK UP, and release somethin, i might not hate you as much! LEARN TO TAKE A HINT.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I hope Neema EATS YOU ALIVE, and you quit FOREVER!!!

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Whoever called me about 20 minutes ago, and spit that WACK, MUFFLED, "GANGSTER EARL" soundin freestyle, and hung up....you're shook...for real! Callin me up, soundin like a gremlin on sherm, and spittin some garbage ass whole-verse-in-a-single-word ass 'supercalifragilisticexpialidoshious' ass Twista-OD'ing-on-meth ass PREstyle...and the shit wasnt even tight.....!!!

IF and WHEN you feel the need to sit down and take two-hunnid fitty-sics minutes to write a 24-bar verse...MAKE SURE THE SHIT IS TIGHT BEFORE YOU DROP IT!!.....Callin me up, wastin my minutes....sheeit....i got like over fit-teen hunnnid night/weekend minutes...but...damn...

you wasnt even worth ONE of em, wit yo

++"I'm a motherfucking gangster, you know what i am saying, whoa-dee!" soundin ass

++ "Yer chump ass lives in suburbia, so how you 'goan' rap better than me?!?! I make music for 'tha' STREETS--know what i am saying!" corny-soundin ass

++ "While i'm doing dirt, and making moves...ur at home on ur computer talking to your logger and farmer friends...HA HA HA!!" stereotypical ass

++ Got-tired-of-being-spoiled-by-parents, started-hangin-out-in-the-hood-instead, never-spit-a-flow-on-a-mic-or-rocked-a-crowd<--EXACT-description-fittin mothafucka!!

@#%$#@%#@$%#@$%#@#@%##%@$%#$@%#$%#$@%$#@@$#
#-----------------------------------------@
#- "I don' kno where they found u, son.. #
#- But since ya pops aint around... @
@- Ima punish you & drown you son!"-Jada #
$_________________________________________$
#%@%#$@%#$@#%$#%$#@%@$#%#@%@##@@$$#$##$$#$#

You cant touch me..wouldnt even say your name, you was so scared.....try that shit again, and record it next time..show it to your homies..show em how BITCH you are..and if next time you pull that shit, you find the NUTZ to let me spit back..dont be a coward, and cut that part off, before you play it for your middle-class-thuggin, always-got-a-roof-over-my-head, wouldnt-sacrafice-theyself--instead-of-gettin-they-man-hit ass wannabe friends..cuz they gonna clown you for DAYS for gettin ripped by this "hick town" rapper....

*** and to the other dude who called me (u no hoo u iz!)....wus hattnin', maine? If you need help/heat/fire/SHITS&GIGGLES for one of your tracks...Holla @ me for a verse...ill freestyle for the whole track, then cut out the best parts, and make a verse....word!! :cheeky: ...good prices too........wrote a hook bout it...like to hear it?! here it go!!

Por: 'El Jefe del Noroeste' aka Tadou:
* Its nothing for a ride--
=- Cuz i find-my-own-and
** Plus its Nothin-for-my-time--
=- Cuz my rhymes-is-golden
*** If you payin-for-the-session--
=- Then ill bless-it-wit-speed
**** Just put my name-up-in-the-credits--
=- And you'll get-it-for-free!!
We bullshitted for like 20 minutes..and how many % of that was freestylin? You know whats up wit' my credibility!! Shit...i could post a 10 minute freestyle video of me rockin a 500+ crowd, and them cheering for another 10 after im finished.....and ima STILL battle Neema...just cuz i can!!.....Right now, some people is probably wondering who im talkin to, or if this 'mystery person' isnt me pullin some invisible-friend type shit ([email protected] i know there's at LEAST 1 of you!!).....lets just say this person that called me is an ACTUAL rapper, and is workin on a(n) album(s), and they post here every once in a while (which is a borderline understatement!)...

...he asked *ME* to freestyle, true, but i didnt EXPECT him to freestyle back, like *HE* needed to "prove" himself---i aint even ask one time!..it was all gravy....

...i stumbled a few times, tried to recover, made it worse, then pulled a rabbit out of my ass and dropped a hot sequence---I aint hear a SINGLE boo, or complaint..it was ill like that!

...Near the end of our verbal exchange, i asked him "Yo...100% serious...do you agree wit me when i say my freestyles have MUUUUCH more emotion, energy, and presence/command than my songs?"---He was like "Yeah, thats true!"..i was like "say that then!" (but as far as say that then, i forgot to say that then...heheheheh)

!!!....I aint gonna ask you to confirm what im sayin....or politefully (or otherwise) ask you to identify yourself, just so i feel like it makes me a "credible" rapper, instead of a shit-talking, overconfident, no-emotion-in-my-voice--song-makin busta!...But if you wanna do it on your own will..its all gravy!

...If you wanna let me continue my whole wannabe-superstar-from-a-FARMING&LOGGING-town 'character' that these world wide WEBBED, QUACKHEAD, howard the duck lookin' haters wanna label me..thats cool too....more of em'll probably show up for the Neema concert, just to see my "no experience *OR* a project out yet" self--and this part is my favorite--"get torn 5 new assholes"!!......(and if they cant make it, or think $8 isnt worth it (..the fuck?!?!?!), then they're nothin but FAKES anyways...and if that wasnt enough, im guessin most/alot of em wouldnt be down to commute 5 hours to get there..UNLIKE ME!!!)

*****#$*&$#*&$#@##@@##@@#@#@#@#
$#$#$(*&($#*7$#*
#$$#$ ....aaaaaaand now...
#$ ...About to be presented by Tadou..
##$## ..(also known as "the master of novels")
#@# ...PROUDLY PRESENTS TO YOU...
............---------> : THE SUMMARY!!!

One-minute-"woofin"-call makin INCOHERANT-talkin bitch....that MUFFLED ass, SUBURBAN-ARISTOCRAT(RICH BOY!)-TURNED-GHETTO ass, NELLY--(IF HE WAS FROM-COMPTON) ass freestyle...THAT SHIT WAS WACK!!...YOU CANT SEE ME!...YOU WOULDNT EVEN REVEAL YOUR NAME WHEN I ASKED YOU (OVER 5 TIMES!!)....!!!!!!! Show up at Neema's concert, and try that shit!! BET ME YOu DONT GET LAUGHED OFF STAGE, HO!!! ..And its not 18+/21+, its ALL AGES...SO NO EXCUSES!!! Until then...KEEP PRACTICING....cuz u need it BADLY!!!

18-minute-'introduction'-call makin dude that called me...:...the decision is yours, and im cool either way....you and i both know that burning "internet bridges" is the LAST thing im worried about! And dont forget about my offer, either...and also, peep this....if you was TRULY feelin my freestyle flow, and think im "worth" fuckin with (lol@worth)...peep this...

come up with like 7 verses, have a homeboy write a quick 7...and shit, throw in ANOTHER homeboy wit 7....and ill match ALL OF YALL wit my own 7, street versions of those 7 (when i write, i dont cuss! i add em later, lol)...and, just cuz im that type of cat, ill throw in ANOTHER 7 in a COMPLETELY different stee (and let the streets vote which one i should rock!)...if you're followin what im sayin correctly, thats 21-35+ verses, total....

EASILY enough to make a HOT demo tape!!.....You're around my age--true that..You can ride the beat as smoothe as butta, and lay down tight verses--like whoa!...but most of all, you're HUNGRY like me......and who better to rep the northwest than a group of 3-5 fresh-as-hell, *STARVING FROM HUNGER* teenage emcees, who all got heat??!!

I write about 10-20 verses a month---ON A SLOW MONTH! I write about 2 FULL songs a month---ON A FAST MONTH!.....if you're confused by that, im basically sayin i got about...for you math majors...X amount of COMPLETE songs written (ready to be recorded).....and X SQUARED that amount of spare verses--none of em meant for any 'specific' song/project/etc--all lyin around collectin dust, on hard drives and cd roms accumulatin scratches, or in notebooks gettin pressed flatter than Neema's forehead!! (hahaha...jus' jokin!)

Some of yall is thinkin like...: "THIS AINT NO SUMMARY...DAMN IT TADOU, Why you always gotta ramble ON AND ON? Just SHUT THE FUCK UP!.....shit....i mean--damn! is it that hard?!??! ....ahahahaha, my bad, just put me on ignore or somethin...take it off in about 2 weeks, and 1 day though (*cough, *ahem, *hint: the 23rd, *ahem........MESSAGE!! haha!)

..........and whoever posted my cell # is a BIATCH! What you think i got, voicestream?!?! ABERDEEN AINT GOT THAT YET, DAMN IT......i got verizon, 1500 free N&W minutes...wait til after 9pm to call me, or wait til the weekend, or some shit like that!

.......and now.......

THE "REAL" SUMMARY AKA "P.S."...!!!

Dude that called and talked shit for a full minute = ? (he refused to say who he was!...basic translation....SHOOOOOOOOK!!)...stay off my dick, and if you're gonna take the 11 days to memorize a wack rhyme, then take the 11 minutes to go run and buy a cell phone from somewhere OTHER THAN the dollar store....BIATCH!!!!

Dude that called me and talked REALNESS for a *hot* minute = ? (he might say who he is...he might not..either way, we talked in 'real life', and now he knows what im about, and what kinda flow im fuckin wit....and real life is all that matters!)...You know the number now, you--basically--know *ME* now (aint much to me but ENTERTAINMENT and EDuCATION...that about it!).....so as far as the net goes, do whatever you feel like..as far as your projects go....you know what kinda fire i spit, and i aint even signed or gettin paid to flow, yet!....and think about that Group idea...ill even ghostwrite a few verses if you or your homies fall behind, heheheheh......peaze out...

dude that put my cell phone # on the internet...1) your soundclick page for "The MIST" is MADD tight...i cant wait til that MC Travis debut album comes out!!!!......or 2) My cell number is on my soundclick page...why you gotta be postin it around and shit? Damn...all you had to do was ask!

9000+ characters, damn! this reminds me of those 3 loooooong ass posts i typed to D-Sane (and anyone else interested in reading them) when i first came to this board (i cant BELIEVE he deleted them threads before i could save 'em!! *whines*)

9825 so far, HAHAHA...no room left....soooo............

PEEEEEEAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEE OOOOOUUUUUTTTTT, YOOOOOOOOO!!!

...ONE

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yo, Tadou, that was Mo-X, like he posted in another thread. Unless someone else called ya. He truthfully told me you wasnt a bad freestyler and was definitely better than that soundclick shit. I give ya props for that, but WTF was you talkin bout in that novel? LMAO....I couldnt follow shit...

Apr 25, 2002
anyone notice tadou says his flows''are golden'' alot.....?

I got a tadou style flow for ya'll...................................................My flows-are golden/and the mic i'm controlin'/you pseudo gangstas-aren't- even- important/if i rap slow enough-maybe my flows-will-be-ruff/i'm to slow to freestyle fast/and i talk-way-too-much/Aberdookie is the townsend i'm-from/i dont-get-no-pussy/so my playboys' pages stuck-with-cum........naw just fuggin' with ya tadou...you know your # 1.................lol

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Lil' G said:
Yo, Tadou, that was Mo-X, like he posted in another thread. Unless someone else called ya. He truthfully told me you wasnt a bad freestyler and was definitely better than that soundclick shit. I give ya props for that, but WTF was you talkin bout in that novel? LMAO....I couldnt follow shit...
yeah, that was me on the phone talking shit to him and left shook... shut the fuck up, i called up tadou and first words out my mouth was: "ayo dawg, spit a freestyle" and he did, after that I had him spit a freestyle dissing Lil' G, and he came correct doing that also, then we had a civil conversation and I hung up. Tadou is describing someone else obviously... maybe C-Lo since he called a couple times.

Jun 4, 2002
if someone posted my number on the net i'd be woopin some ass!!!
so basically im saying c-lo................your a fag, a bitch and a mark!!!!!
i don't even really know why i don't like you except the fact you remind
of a rat!! so if you feel frogish leep little guy i would love to snap your
80 pound frame in half and use it for ass wipe!!!

ps.. im not sticking up for tadau!!
:cheeky:

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
mo-x said:

yeah, that was me on the phone talking shit to him and left shook... shut the fuck up, i called up tadou and first words out my mouth was: "ayo dawg, spit a freestyle" and he did, after that I had him spit a freestyle dissing Lil' G, and he came correct doing that also, then we had a civil conversation and I hung up. Tadou is describing someone else obviously... maybe C-Lo since he called a couple times.
I dint mean you was tha one he left shook....LMAO....Guess I dint read what Tadou wrote carefully enough, since its like 4 pages long.....Anyway,I jus said you talked to him.......dont trip homie.......But whyd you have him diss me?

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Who wasted $1 to call his punk ass? I think after being gone from the board for a few days and seeing it agian the tadou plague has infected nearly the entire board with garbage. WTF has he done? I know he's taken advantage of y'all and made it impossiable to say something back... Can we have more street level shit and less tadou... i think majority would agree and i also see nothing more then people feeding his ADD problems.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ please....tadou may be able to freestyle for 10 minutes, but i guaran fucking tee you, that it wouldn't keep most people's interest for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.