A homo is among us..and a REAL cat is among us..who's who?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tadou---'Playin With Fire!' or 'Makin Me Tired!'..?

• I LOVE YOUR NOVELS! YOUR SONGS AND FREESTYLES ARE THE BEST! UR GONNA *BLAZE* NEEMA AND LIL MAFIA, TO

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Your novels might piss me off, but youre a VERY GOOD emcee (for being unsigned)!----> Obviously, The

• I admit, you got some talent...and i'd support your album, cuz ur from the NorthWest...but STILL, yo

• I aint feelin your songs..so if u battle Neema, I hope your freestyles are as good as you SAY they a

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • If you'd SHUT THE FUCK UP, and release somethin, i might not hate you as much! LEARN TO TAKE A HINT.

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • I hope Neema EATS YOU ALIVE, and you quit FOREVER!!!

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
"tengo muy cervezas..esta noche, beberemos/mas o menos, muy borrachos estaremos!"...+ my american accent =

Mostly, im learning 85th street for a job skill (crazy, eh?)..your value adds another $5+ an hour just by WEARING SPANDEX AND LIPSTICK, its crazy shit!

Certain unnamed people like to talk that "TADOU JUST SHUT UP" bulllllshit...well...ill be 'knowing' foreign diplomats, VERY wealthy businessmen, and lots of fine, exotic single men in restaraunts, hotels, and bars, all while traveling the world and getting paid for it too......So those people can shove their "its WHO you know" in their YOU KNOW WHERE!! :eek:

:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.