A Great Day In San Diego Photoshoot...March 21st

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Ok so a few peeps on the AccessHipHop boards were chatting around about doing something for Diego sort of like this cover for XXL a few years ago in NY...

So anyways everyone started talking check this thread here...
http://www.accesshiphop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29036

So now the dates set on March 21st...
http://www.accesshiphop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29093

Just putting it out there cause I know alot of cats that frequent here are instrumental in the music scene in SD so it would be a shame to leave anyone out cause they dont go to a specific website or didnt hear about it for some odd reason.

Big ups to the Siccness peeps and keep it moving....

peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

Dec 9, 2008
IF WE CAN GET IT TO BE SOME REPUTABLE SHIT I'M DOWN, AND I'LL BRING AS MANY DAGO FACTORS WITH ME AS POSSIBLE.... BUT IF ITS GONNA BE 30 HIPHOP WHITE BOYS THAT I NEVER HEARD OF I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT.... JUST KEEPIN IT REAL....
Honestly im sure that there is gonna be alot of cats from different scenes out here and alot of them will be exactly what you mentioned above but I think there will still be a grip of respectable and well known heads there as well.

days chasing days coming 09 feat. sean price (heltah skeltah), oh no, black milk, aloe blacc, johaz & more

www.myspace.com/rudebwoyblame

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
IF WE CAN GET IT TO BE SOME REPUTABLE SHIT I'M DOWN, AND I'LL BRING AS MANY DAGO FACTORS WITH ME AS POSSIBLE.... BUT IF ITS GONNA BE 30 HIPHOP WHITE BOYS THAT I NEVER HEARD OF I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT.... JUST KEEPIN IT REAL....
we should just make one for the rap aspect, and get all the rappers frum dago on one flick..that would be a great day in san diego.. i went to the other site, and i recognized only a handful of names.. the rest were just faces in the crowd.. at least XXL put all rappers on they flick because all those faces are recognizable.. each one of those faces had an album and a personality u can match to it.. that was the magic to the pic.. if there's 50 people in a crowd and u can only recognize a few faces, then it would just be a game of where's waldo.. but more power to what cros1 tryna do, it is a great idea chieftain.. good luck with all that

Oct 2, 2006
They'll be alot of people there. This thing is only a few weeks in the talking and its turned into something special. Hope that everyone can make it. Shit I stay busy so I hope that I can make it. Only thing that would keep me is a overseas gig for a good amount of change. Other then that Ima clear my schedule and make sure Im there along with the rest of my Armory Massive camp....

peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
look on the bright side...if its 50 white kids we can rob someone licwit...

poppa needs a new bag of family-sized fried chicken and a fridge full of 40's...

edit: yo i was offa el norte in esco yesterday...and i forgot where you lived or if u was close..i really shoulda hollered..next time

Jun 22, 2007
im wit this too.we need somethin fresh and innovative in the town.plus i know once everybody shows up there are gonna be some unfamiliar faces so it'll also be a good opporunity to network with everybody in the town and really get it in and make some good contacts.keep me posted with this too.hit my inbox on the pm with further details i really wanna be apart of anything thats involved wit my city musically cuz i know im one thats pushin the envolope for us to be heard.

Dec 9, 2008
I went down to writerz blok and talked to kutfather today and also to the armory and talked to king d. One of the things we brought up is that no matter who shows up we can take one big flick and then if we want to break up and do different flicks (like an all emcee photo, or an old school heads flick..whatever it may be it can always be done as well since heads will be there already anyway). Just trying to keep it movin forward.

www.myspace.com/rudebwoyblame

Nov 13, 2004
Lol...I can only imagine how many "Myspace/Siccness rappers" that will show up who think they are somebody in the SD rap scene dyin to get in the flick (that's if the shit don't get turn't out). Certain criteria should be met.

Oct 2, 2006
I think thats the beauty of it all it isnt saying you gotta be anything. Just someone thats in the scene and shows up. We gonna need a big ass wide angle lens for this photo haha. I think though the idea of breaking it up as well will be dope. Just having everyone in one place people will be able to holler at whoever they want to take whatever photo they themselves want to take.
peace
CROS1
www.ArmoryHipHop.com