A Day Without a Mexican (2004) Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I hadn't heard of the movie, but (white) people never see that point until I talk with em about it. They are always like, we need to stop immigration and this and that, but then when I bring up.....how would you like to pay 15 dollars for a pound of strawberries, or have the going rate for re-roofing your average 2-3 bedroom home cost you over 150k dollars? If you got rid of the people, such as the primarily central latino immigrants coming into this country to work for literally less than half of the money an hour, minus benefits, this country would be in a recession. I know that I'm sure as fuck ain't gonna get out in the field and pick fruit for 8 hours a day for minimum wage, fuck you and fuck that~! I'll go in watson and pick my ass some straweberries to eat for a dollar a lb, but no way am I gonna do that for a living, and a substandard shitty living at that! I honestly hate to see the hard working latinos in this country get scrutiny for not meeting the cosmetic guidelines of what american society thinks they should look like, personally, I say fuck it and let em get their money and go back to mexico, guatemala, honduras or wherever they decide to take their money back to if they so choose.
this country was supposedly built on freedom and you ability to be able to chase after life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.....shit, if you ask me, it's a extremely small price to pay to have immigrant workers come into this country to get their money for their families in central america while we reap the benefits of cheaper produce and labor. Especially when they are NEVER the ones bitchin about labor laws and equal rights. You have people like Cesar Chavez(RIP) who were standing up for that, and that's a wonderful movement. That's why it was a shame to see that he passed away, since we haven't had a latino with a voice for the people like him since.
The film likely won't turn any heads, nor make people treat latinos in this country any better, but if it does, fuck it. It's likely not gonna make things worse than it already is

Dec 25, 2003
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
IF THEY WANNA BATTLE THEN WE ARENT GONNA GIVE THEM WEAPONS, WE TOOK OVER THIS LAND WITH OUR OWN WAYS THE INDIANS DIDNT GIVE US WEAPONS SO WHY WOULD WE GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE THAT WANNA TAKE US OVER

MAN THATS WHAT I WANT TOO I WANT TO FIGHT FOR LAND, BECUZ WE WILL WIN THAT FIGHT, AND THEN AMERICA WILL GO TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND WE WILL WIN THAT FIGHT, AND THEN WE CAN CLAIM IT OUR LAND, AND THEN ON AND ON AND ON KINDA LIKE HITLER WAS PLAANING TO DO SOUNDS FINE TO ME

AND YA MAN THEY DESERVE TO STAND OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR WORK, BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE UNEDUCATED
You are a faggot piece of shit...get your dick out of your pops ass and get off the Sicc...

Jul 10, 2004
''You are a faggot piece of shit...get your dick out of your pops ass and get off the Sicc...''

DAMN IS THAT WHAT U DEMOCRATS DO DURING DEBATES???????? START CUSSING THE OPPOSITION OUT CUZ U DONT LIKE WHAT U HEAR???????

AND WHATS THE SICC?

Oct 20, 2003
first off some of us needa cool down off the dub fucks in here who aint bein wise with they words. honestly i aint seen the movie YET but thats cuz im in Africa. but i do wanna see it cuz even tho im ARAB i can relate to that shit cuz my mom breaks her dam back every fuckin day cleanin ppls houses. she nevr went to school , but she smart- she work hard and pts good foodon th table and clothes on my back.
NO ONE CAN UNDERSTRAND THE MOVIE OR WHAT MOST OF US ARE SAYIN BOUT HOW WHITE PPL WONT DO DIRTY WORK BRCAUSE THEY AINT EVER EXPERIENCED THE MOTHA FUCKIN STRUGGLE OF IT. I KNOW DAM WELL THAT WHO EVER IN HERE GOTS A MOMS OR DAD THAT DOES SOME DIRTY WORK FOR THESE RICH PPL HAVE HAD TO GO WORK WITH THEM JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY GO THRU EVERY DAY;

SO WE CANT GET ALL BUTT HURT AT THE DUMB FUCKS IN HERE SAYIN SHIT LIEK YOUR PARENTS COULD DO BETTER IF THEY WANTED; THEY DONT KNOW WASSUP.
@ NE DUMB ASS WHO WANTS TO TALK SHIT TO MY REPLY U CAN BITE UR TOUNGE CUZ I WONT WASTE ME TIME REPLYIN TO UR STUPIDITY. unless u got solethin POSITIVE TO SAY about my OPINION then u can jus detach from ya keyboard breathe a minute and move the fuck on.
as for ne one else THIS MOVIE SOUNDS TIGHT WERES IT PLAYIN AT?