A Day Without a Mexican (2004) Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
That's not what people are trying to say. That's ridiculous for anyone to think we would all starve to death. The point is that Mexicanos are out there busting their behinds to put food on your table, whether it be in a restaurant or in the fields for a very low wage.
How many other people do you know are willing to accept minimum wage to pick fruit?
So all in all it's that THEY don't pick for a higher wage.

And that's true it wasn't always Mexicanos. My mom grew up in Salas and she tells me when she was out there picking strawberries, the Chinos were out there as well doing the same thing. But that was back then.

Feb 9, 2003
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
SO U THINK IF MEXICANS LEFT WE WOULD ALL STARVE TO DEATH??? WE WOULD SAY THAT WE WOULDNT LOWER OURSELVES THAT LOW AND WE WOULD NEVER EAT THAT FOOD AGAIN?

MAN COME ON U GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, THE JOB WOULD STILL GET DONE BUT JUST 4 A MORE EXPENSIVE PRICE
No one said we would starve. But please do the math for me. Give ALL Immigrants legal wages (that means at the very minimum 6.75 an hour.) Then give them benefits since fieldworking is among the most, if not the most dangerous job, don't believe me? Check the facts. Then replace all the underage children and elderly people working with those who are of legal age and give the elderly sufficient breaks/time off (but that would alsop mean cutting down on their productivity). Having an old man/woman working 14 + hours when they spend about half that time rolled over their back is not legal in any other field of work. Then have a retirement plan, dental, medical, and other incentives. Just four times more expensive? I don't think so.

Jan 21, 2004
WHATS SAD IS THAT PEOPLE LIKE CHAVEZ FOUGHT FOR THESE PEOPLE TO HAVE RIGHTS AND THE UFW STILL DOES TO THIS DAY....BUT THEY STILL AINT GETTIN WHAT THEY DESERVE....WHAT KINDA FUCCED UP COUNTRY WE IN THAT LETS THIS SHIT HAPPEN????

Jul 10, 2004
YA MAN THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U DONT HAVE AN EDUCATION, DONT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE, OR ARE ILLEGAL, U GET A SHITTY JOB

YA I AGREE MEXICAN COMMANDO, THATS WHAT I SAID, THE JOB WOULD STILL GET DONE JUST FOR A MORE EXPENSIVE PRICE

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Hey when my grandfather came to this country he didn't speak a lick of English....But u know what? He LEARNED...He worked "shit jobs" an got his citizenship at a time when Italians were discriminated against just like black folks....But he worked hard and worked his way up.....So my heart weeps for NO ONE

Jul 24, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
Hey when my grandfather came to this country he didn't speak a lick of English....But u know what? He LEARNED...He worked "shit jobs" an got his citizenship at a time when Italians were discriminated against just like black folks....But he worked hard and worked his way up.....So my heart weeps for NO ONE

No ones asking for your salty ass tears ese. So what, my parents came to this country and learned english, got beter jobs after a while and got there citizenship to. Thats not what we are talking about here bro, were talking about the way this country treats immigrints in this country when this was a country bult by immigrints....... Then people go and say "Well true we are immigrimts but we came here the right way!" What? whats the right way? come into a place were people already live and after they try and help you you just go and murder them all and take there lands. Shit ese, if thats the right way the let me tell the vatos accross the boarder about the way things work in this country. Then they came come in and live here the right way the "AMERICAN" way.

Jul 10, 2004
"Thats not what we are talking about here bro, were talking about the way this country treats immigrints in this country when this was a country bult by immigrints"

MAN WE TREAT EM LIKE THEY SHOULD BE TREATED, U WANT US TO MAKE PEOPLE WITH NO EDUCATION ACCOUNTANTS?, ENGINEERS? NAH THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT... I DONT WANT SUMBODY DOIN MY TAXES THAT CANT ADD, SHIT DONT MAKE SENSE... BUT YA THEY CAN LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND GET AN EDUCATION AND MOVE UP I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT COME OVER THE BORDER DONT COME OVER HERE FOR THEMSELVES, THEY COME OVER SO THEIR KIDS CAN GET A GOOD EDUCATION AND WONT BE DOIN DIRT JOBS

Jul 24, 2004
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
MAN WE TREAT EM LIKE THEY SHOULD BE TREATED, U WANT US TO MAKE PEOPLE WITH NO EDUCATION ACCOUNTANTS?, ENGINEERS? NAH THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT... I DONT WANT SUMBODY DOIN MY TAXES THAT CANT ADD, SHIT DONT MAKE SENSE...
WTF??? i never asked you to make a illegal an accountant. Stick to what we are talking about ese, what the immigrints in this country do and have done to make this the great place we live in...

May 19, 2004
i think its done showin , go 2 their website n i thinki they showed it 4 2 weeks er so , it was showin in santa rosa n like 5 other cali cities i think but i dunno bout outta state . it wasnt like a big promotion movie i think .

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Well dog I feel what you're sayin....actually our points are damn near the same. And I DO sympathize with people who come over here illegally cause they're just tryin to do better for them and their families. But, there are ALSO plenty of people that came over and worked hard to become LEGAL. That's all I'm sayin. And the fact that it means enough to them to take the time an do things right says alot. Neither your family or mine is originally from here. Your folks did their thing and thats what built this country. Same with mine. All I was sayin tho is that there are 2 ways of going about things and if you take the easier way (and non-legal way) then I don't think you should have the same rights as someone who took the time and effort to be legit citizens.

pe@ce

Dec 25, 2003
Illegal immigrants are just as much a part of the country as we are. We (Whites) are the real illegal immigrants...it's sad that O'Reilly and idiots like him can rail on people who only want the chance we were born with.

People ignore the fact that white americans killed hundreds of thousands to get their legal immigrant status. I say give guns to the illegals, give them pictures of our state figures, and let them earn their immigration status THE AMERICAN WAY.

Jul 10, 2004
IF THEY WANNA BATTLE THEN WE ARENT GONNA GIVE THEM WEAPONS, WE TOOK OVER THIS LAND WITH OUR OWN WAYS THE INDIANS DIDNT GIVE US WEAPONS SO WHY WOULD WE GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE THAT WANNA TAKE US OVER

MAN THATS WHAT I WANT TOO I WANT TO FIGHT FOR LAND, BECUZ WE WILL WIN THAT FIGHT, AND THEN AMERICA WILL GO TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND WE WILL WIN THAT FIGHT, AND THEN WE CAN CLAIM IT OUR LAND, AND THEN ON AND ON AND ON KINDA LIKE HITLER WAS PLAANING TO DO SOUNDS FINE TO ME

AND YA MAN THEY DESERVE TO STAND OUT THERE AND LOOK FOR WORK, BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE UNEDUCATED

Jul 10, 2004
THE AMERICAN WAY AS YOU SAY WOULD BE FOR THEM TO BUILD UP AN ARMY, GET MONEY FOR WEAPONS AND FIGHT, BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN, BECUZ THEY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GENERATE MONEY

AND IF THEY EVER THOUGHT OF THAT THEN WE WOULD CUT OFF ALL TIES TO THE TOURISM AND THATS A HUGE PART OF MEXICOS ECONOMY