A COUPLE FACTS AND THOUGHTS FOR BART

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Done Deal Kenny said:
IF U DISLIKE AN ALBUM DONT MAKE THREADS SAYING THIS ALBUM FUCKIN SUCKS!! DOES YOUR OPINION REALLY NEED TO BE HEARD THAT BAD?? DO YOUR PARENTS NOT GIVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION AT HOME? DO U NEED A VOICE? LOL... I SEE SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE ON EVERY THREAD REGARDING CERTAIN ARTISTS. THIS SHIT IS COMEDY TO ME SOMETIMES BUT SOME PEOPLE KINDA RUIN THIS BOARD WITH THE CONTINUOUS NEGATIVE POSTS. MORAL OF THE STORY.... LETS SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY!
its o.k to say a album is good but its fucked to to say you dont like after spending 15 bucks on some bullshit?....pssss yea o.k..................

Mar 18, 2006
Done Deal Kenny said:
STOP THIS DOWNLOADING SHIT. THESE ARTISTS PUT SOOOO MUCH INTO THEIR MUSIC AND U GUYS ARE LITERALLY STEALING IT FROM THEM. WE NEED NUMBERS NOW!! U FUCKIN INTERNET GEEKS GO ON SOHH OR MIRC OR WHEREVER THE FUCK U GO THESE DAYS AND ACTUALLY UPLOAD BAY MUSIC ONTO THERE! I DONT GET IT. THERES PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO THAT AND I GOT A LINE ON THEM. U DONT THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO IP ADDRESSES? LOL... SO FOR U LITTLE BOOTLEGGERS, I KNOW THE REAL. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS. FOR NOW ON, WE'RE GONNA GET U GUYS EVERYTHING EARLY ON YOUR DOWNLOADING SITES... REAL EARLY. BOOTLEG THAT VIRUS ALL U WANT.
i 100% agree on that.

Mar 11, 2006
Daddy Rich said:
i think voicing your opinion is ok but it seems that on these boards people get there jolly on being the first to start a wack thread like there opinion means the most for example just cuz they say E-40 is horrible and his album is shit that dont make them the tell all final opinon of everyone sumtimes im not even sure im hearin the same song that alot of posters talk about thats y i have to listen for myself and 9 times out of 10 its exactly opposite of wut sum kid on this board and his opinion had to say pz
I Agree

Mar 16, 2004
illmannered666 said:
I dig what youre sayin completely Kenny, nothing more frustrating than putting your hard earned money into a project and havin all kinds of cheap bastards steal that shit right off the internet. I guess I'm just old school, I like to have the real cd, artwork, etc.
i like to have the OG cd to. not no recorded one.

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Sav_Scorcese said:
I think when it comes to thoughts and things Chuck had much better insight anmd he didn't insult the reading public. I think you could have just said support the Bay music and don't download and left it at that. Talking bad about the buying public won't get you anymore sales Mr. Deal Done Kenny.
Real real real real fuckin talk. I been readin BART for four or five years right from the get go back when it was on Raptalk with the little cali outline up top. I do it to keep track of whats hot and what aint and where I should break bread to buy an album. To do that I need cats to speak on what they hearing and for that reason I do the same. I felt insulted by this post. I posted up about why I think the 40 album is weak and wrote a bunch of shit about it. "DOES YOUR OPINION REALLY NEED TO BE HEARD THAT BAD?? DO YOUR PARENTS NOT GIVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION AT HOME?" That's fucking weak mayne, having a point of view is not about being heard its about choppin it up and seeing whats what. I bought the 40 album anyway, what? I got love for 99% of people on BART because everyone keeps it moving but 1% of cats act like they should be allowed to promote and spam this place with they product, but that we should not be allowed to have a point of view about it. Slap yourself, if that was really how people wanted it we'd all be reading FOR SALE ads and not BART. Anyway, I do not live with my parents and I've been buying Done Deal product straight out the gate for years, I used to value the way Chuck came on here and broke it down and kept us informed I did do with you too but anytime someone starts lecturing and patronising people like this thread, like Sav said it's not good promotion. I will always support Quinn but I will think twice about supporting Done Deal or Deal Done or whatever the hell name you chose if your attitude to people with a brain and an opinion is like you've displayed in this thread. I'm a grown man, I speak on what I want, we don't need instructions playa. Finally: 1. I downloaded the Quinn album. Woooooo. 2. I had already bought and paid for TWO retail copies of it too but I want to listen to it on release day, not when the fat ass mail man gets shit to me over here a week later. Let me know if thats okay, or if the FBI need my IP address. 3. I'm fuckin wit ya mayne keep it moving but don't post stupid threads like this :devious:

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Daddy Rich said:
i think voicing your opinion is ok but it seems that on these boards people get there jolly on being the first to start a wack thread like there opinion means the most for example just cuz they say E-40 is horrible and his album is shit that dont make them the tell all final opinon of everyone sumtimes im not even sure im hearin the same song that alot of posters talk about thats y i have to listen for myself and 9 times out of 10 its exactly opposite of wut sum kid on this board and his opinion had to say pz
That's all fair points. I respect your opinion cuz, you got Bila on here even when I said I was disappointed with the album you and he were real about it and we chopped it up. I see your point of view and respect that. My two cents - I have posted up too many times to mention showing mad love for a CD and giving it all types of props - most recently the Mossie CD or the DJ Pause / Shag Nasty CD. You can't have one without the other so when some shit is weak I got to be true about that too. I don't think my opinion means the most but I think its worth seeing everyone's opinions - I value them so I might as well add to them whatever I'm feeling, good or bad. Peace bro.

Jan 30, 2006
ThaG said:
if it sucks, it sucks, why hiding the truth???

too many bullshit albums have been called tight just because of the name behind them and don't try to tell me this is not one of the reason music today is cuch a crap
thats true... also have u heard of constructive critism?

Apr 25, 2002
done deal is sunk ker plunk without ya boy, upload all the viruses u want it'll be better than that san quinn garbage you put out.

May 4, 2005
"if they are not buying and just downloading it then how are they "the buying public?"

if they arent buying it, they arent the buying public... but dont think that the people that are buying your album dont download music

"for u hardcore bootleggers hurting the bay there's dd fans crazy enough to start viruses on those downloading sites"

.... they are buying the rock, but are they on the site downloading someone elses album?

...... im not trying to defend bootlegging or downloading, but a record lable spreading a virus would be a first wouldnt it ?... thats setting a huge precedent.... it could easily hurt sales rather than help them

the same people buying the rock dont want to have to worry whether the new Jay Z cd they downloaded is going to have a virus or not.....

i just want to add im in no way offeneded by your post and i completely understand why you would consider it

Nov 1, 2004
troubleman said:
Done Deal Kenny don't insult your customers.

before i read all this i gotta respond to this...

first off he aint insulting customers.. customers buy the album. hes talkin about downloaders.. so that was a dumb thing to say
second, i copped the Quinn album like 2 weeks ago or so and that shit slaps..
i mean 1-19 fuckin slaps, i like every song..
"if you get to hyphy im a kick yo ass, i get drunk and im a kick some ass"

Quinn really put it down on this one, cop that shit, quit being cheap lil bitchs, actin like u got money and then 15 bucks is too much for you, fuck that
40s album knocks too all the way through, and so does that Kunta Kinte, i dont know if thats an official Keak release but that shit knocks.
support the Bay people, down load your 50 cent shit all day long, but buy Bay music