A COUPLE FACTS AND THOUGHTS FOR BART

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
1: EVERYONE PLEASE GO OUT AND BUY THESE ALBUMS!! BUY THE SAN QUINN ALBUM, BUY THE E-40 ALBUM. THESE NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT. IF U GUYS ARE TIRED OF THIS SOUTH SHIT THEN SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY! THEY SUPPORT THEIR ARTISTS, THATS WHY THESE MAJORS ARE ABLE TO THROW MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AROUND TO FINANCE THEIR PROJECTS! STOP THIS DOWNLOADING SHIT. THESE ARTISTS PUT SOOOO MUCH INTO THEIR MUSIC AND U GUYS ARE LITERALLY STEALING IT FROM THEM. WE NEED NUMBERS NOW!! U FUCKIN INTERNET GEEKS GO ON SOHH OR MIRC OR WHEREVER THE FUCK U GO THESE DAYS AND ACTUALLY UPLOAD BAY MUSIC ONTO THERE! I DONT GET IT. THERES PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO THAT AND I GOT A LINE ON THEM. U DONT THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO IP ADDRESSES? LOL... SO FOR U LITTLE BOOTLEGGERS, I KNOW THE REAL. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS. FOR NOW ON, WE'RE GONNA GET U GUYS EVERYTHING EARLY ON YOUR DOWNLOADING SITES... REAL EARLY. BOOTLEG THAT VIRUS ALL U WANT.

2: IF U DISLIKE AN ALBUM DONT MAKE THREADS SAYING THIS ALBUM FUCKIN SUCKS!! DOES YOUR OPINION REALLY NEED TO BE HEARD THAT BAD?? DO YOUR PARENTS NOT GIVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION AT HOME? DO U NEED A VOICE? LOL... I SEE SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE ON EVERY THREAD REGARDING CERTAIN ARTISTS. THIS SHIT IS COMEDY TO ME SOMETIMES BUT SOME PEOPLE KINDA RUIN THIS BOARD WITH THE CONTINUOUS NEGATIVE POSTS. MORAL OF THE STORY.... LETS SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY!

Sep 18, 2002
real talk right there....i bought the e-40 cd yesterday and plan on buying the quinn album once i get back to the bay this weekend....I SUPPORT THE BAY!!! DO u?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the cd was sold out at the SF best buy...went to rasputins and copped it.

#3. seriously, buy the quinn album. i love it, its gonna be one of my favorite of the year...i love the production and the flows on this album...quinn puts out complete shit...another album i can slap all the way through...*listens to Planet Fillmoe*

Oct 10, 2005
Done Deal Kenny said:
THERES PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO THAT AND I GOT A LINE ON THEM. U DONT THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO IP ADDRESSES? LOL... SO FOR U LITTLE BOOTLEGGERS, I KNOW THE REAL. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS. FOR NOW ON, WE'RE GONNA GET U GUYS EVERYTHING EARLY ON YOUR DOWNLOADING SITES... REAL EARLY. BOOTLEG THAT VIRUS ALL U WANT.
plzzzzzz

Apr 25, 2002
I picked up the Quinn last night at Best Buy (along with E-40). I'm impressed with the Quinn, I haven't bought an album of his for a few years. The production is great, I've soaked up about half the album. Pick it up!

Jul 20, 2002
I think when it comes to thoughts and things Chuck had much better insight anmd he didn't insult the reading public. I think you could have just said support the Bay music and don't download and left it at that. Talking bad about the buying public won't get you anymore sales Mr. Deal Done Kenny.

Jul 14, 2004
Done Deal Kenny said:
1: EVERYONE PLEASE GO OUT AND BUY THESE ALBUMS!! BUY THE SAN QUINN ALBUM, BUY THE E-40 ALBUM. THESE NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT. IF U GUYS ARE TIRED OF THIS SOUTH SHIT THEN SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY! THEY SUPPORT THEIR ARTISTS, THATS WHY THESE MAJORS ARE ABLE TO THROW MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AROUND TO FINANCE THEIR PROJECTS! STOP THIS DOWNLOADING SHIT. THESE ARTISTS PUT SOOOO MUCH INTO THEIR MUSIC AND U GUYS ARE LITERALLY STEALING IT FROM THEM. WE NEED NUMBERS NOW!! U FUCKIN INTERNET GEEKS GO ON SOHH OR MIRC OR WHEREVER THE FUCK U GO THESE DAYS AND ACTUALLY UPLOAD BAY MUSIC ONTO THERE! I DONT GET IT. THERES PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO THAT AND I GOT A LINE ON THEM. U DONT THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO IP ADDRESSES? LOL... SO FOR U LITTLE BOOTLEGGERS, I KNOW THE REAL. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS. FOR NOW ON, WE'RE GONNA GET U GUYS EVERYTHING EARLY ON YOUR DOWNLOADING SITES... REAL EARLY. BOOTLEG THAT VIRUS ALL U WANT.

2: IF U DISLIKE AN ALBUM DONT MAKE THREADS SAYING THIS ALBUM FUCKIN SUCKS!! DOES YOUR OPINION REALLY NEED TO BE HEARD THAT BAD?? DO YOUR PARENTS NOT GIVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION AT HOME? DO U NEED A VOICE? LOL... I SEE SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE ON EVERY THREAD REGARDING CERTAIN ARTISTS. THIS SHIT IS COMEDY TO ME SOMETIMES BUT SOME PEOPLE KINDA RUIN THIS BOARD WITH THE CONTINUOUS NEGATIVE POSTS. MORAL OF THE STORY.... LETS SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY!

a) calling someone geeks? talking about ip addresses and sending some virus shit? CMON MAN haha

b) this is a open forum.. i mean even u can post up your opinions (eventhough they seem to be on the level of a 15y kiddo) if u really dislike some album u cant say shit about it? even if u are a fan of that artist and you dont like his new shit? some artist like honest opinions, i bet they got enough asskissers around.

Apr 25, 2002
hmmm, might be hard for alot of you

"this is a free country i can say what i want, i download an album to see if i like it, THEN i buy it (yeah right to the majority of people that say that on here lol) blah blah blah" to swallow a thread about how all of your favorite bay rappers are REALLY feeling nowadays.

what kenny said might have been a lil harsh, but if that isnt what quinn or turf or FAB or nickatina or >insert favorite bay rappers name here< would say in an interview with the mic turned OFF, then i don't know what is...

Dec 20, 2003
i think voicing your opinion is ok but it seems that on these boards people get there jolly on being the first to start a wack thread like there opinion means the most for example just cuz they say E-40 is horrible and his album is shit that dont make them the tell all final opinon of everyone sumtimes im not even sure im hearin the same song that alot of posters talk about thats y i have to listen for myself and 9 times out of 10 its exactly opposite of wut sum kid on this board and his opinion had to say pz

Feb 8, 2006
Let the opinions be heard. Why do people think supprting the Bay only means buying albums. Constuctive criticism is a good thing but only saying album sucks is not. That's what supporting the Bay is about. The fans really helping the artists istep they game up. Also, supporting the Bay goes both ways. Artists and their label heads can't insult the people who make them who they are. In a real sense, the fans are more important than the artists. We buy the shit. Done Deal Kenny don't insult your customers.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I want the west coast to shine just like the next man,Ive supported the bay since them old school too short tapes back in like 86,butIm going on 36 and Ive got more c.ds.and tapes then I could ever listen too.I however am getting tired of buying albums just to support a cause,and then get home and never listen to it again cause its not very good.I think buying whatever is coming out in the west is a quick solution to the lack of westcoast exposure in hip hop,but it also can contribute to the the A&Rs thinking this is whats hot,and the cycle continues with all this sub par music being put out.Now I aint hating,and I can appreciate that The kids today like different things,but no matter what genre,or specific,types of music you listen too and like you can still recognize good music outside your personal preference...In short we need to hold those who put out music accountable...if its good music support,if not dont....I am thinking along these lines lately....Why are we so into having an allegiance to the west..like we some cheerleaders...I dont care where you from if I like your music ,its all good..much respect