A collection of Pen & Pixel covers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I just realized that Crime Bosses "All In The Game" cover makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Why are the police saying "come out with your tape up", if he is already BEHIND bars???

And why are people so obsessed with this covers? Most of em were junk.

May 15, 2002
People need to be real with themselves and understand that Pen & Pixel revolutionized Urban Graphic Design. Before they came, the concepts were all simple. They took imagination and creativity to a new level. Some people were buying albums just because they liked the graphics on them. You might look at a lot of their work from back then and say that it's garbage today. BUT, they paved the way and set the standard for the artists that are putting out better work today. Ideas and concepts are supposed to get better over time as new minds enter the field. So there's no need for people to trash Pen N Pixel's work.

Would you trash Henry Ford's early model Ford Cars just because car companies today have improved the quality and looks of cars? Of course not, because the cars Henry Ford put out was great during his time. But the companies of today have found new ideas and the world has advanced since then, so they're supposed to be better. Same goes with Pen N Pixel and the artists of today.

May 9, 2002
The original T-Ford is a work of art and can go for 2 million+ dollars at some auctions. They are still regarded as technological genius to this day. Cars have resale value, cover art doesn't.

Pen & Pixel's shit still looks like junk. I didn't like them back then and I dont like them now. Comparing rap ablum artwork to a fuckin car is a joke. Are you kidding me?

May 15, 2002
The original T-Ford is a work of art and can go for 2 million+ dollars at some auctions. They are still regarded as technological genius to this day. Cars have resale value, cover art doesn't.

Pen & Pixel's shit still looks like junk. I didn't like them back then and I dont like them now. Comparing rap ablum artwork to a fuckin car is a joke. Are you kidding me?
You're obviously retarded if you didn't get the point I was making with the example, idiot. It wasn't a comparison, it was an example to show how one person paves the way, and a future generation comes along and improves it. And furthermore, just because the new generation improved it, doesn't mean that the originator had a bad idea. Don't be an idiot your whole life.

Then again...you're the same clown from the open forum who said that guys that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars aren't wealthy.

May 9, 2002
You're obviously retarded if you didn't get the point I was making with the example, idiot. It wasn't a comparison, it was an example to show how one person paves the way, and a future generation comes along and improves it. And furthermore, just because the new generation improved it, doesn't mean that the originator had a bad idea. Don't be an idiot your whole life.
In the case of P&P, it WAS a bad idea. The car was a great idea in efficiency, but shitty on fuel...it still is. Again, those covers were fuckin awful. Covers today remind me little of theirs.

Then again...you're the same clown from the open forum who said that guys that are worth hundreds of millions of dollars aren't wealthy.
LOl @ "clown". Yes, because being able to discern between "wealth" and "rich" is definitely "clown" material. The mere fact that you dont know the difference shows your "intelligence" level, you god-damned dolt.

Then again, this is the same cock biter than got his mod privileges snatched from him, coup style, because he is a complete and utter douche bag.

Baffling.

Tell us again how Shaq and Jack Welch are in the same category in terms of monetary net worth. Thanks.