A collection of Pen & Pixel covers.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
P&P had some good covers (No Limit, E40, 3xKrazy, etc.)... and a grip of garbage covers.... a lot of the covers look the same.. fake... gold, girls and bling..(cheesy) look at their portfolio.. looks like the independent artists got screwed. (Don't get me wrong.. I looked up the P&P back in their day... now AKA Studios still does good work... but... honestly a lot of artists on here make just as good if not better covers than P&P did, and Shaun Brock is a an ass:ermm:..... I posted a video awhile back...see my post: http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=273537

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ 3xkrazy is considered one of the best cd of all time, but looking at the cover now fuck anyone could do that shit even wit ms paint....

Its all about that supply and demand....

May 15, 2002
Pen N Pixel really dont get the respect that they deserve. Especially from designers today that do good work. Instead of giving them respect for paving the way for us, most of them just talk shit and try to trash what they did. That company did some GREAT work. They did work that will be remembered years and years down the line. They brought another level of creativity to album covers. Pen N Pixel was the best thing to ever happen to the urban design field. They set all kinds of trends that are still being used today.
When they were major, thats when people was willing to pay good money for good graphics. So it was plenty of money out there to be made. If other designers are gonna be mad at anyone, it needs to be these designers that only design mixtape covers because theyre fucking up the urban design game. Dont be mad at Pen N Pixel.

Jun 25, 2005
I always thought that tha E-40 "Hall of Game" was 1 of his sickest covers he had ever and I forgot that "50/50 Chances" and "Stackin Chips" was by them too.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
people hate on pen & pixel, but that shit was heat back in the day, everybody wanted one, they branded they name, style, etc.... art is never a rip off, it's subjective to what the person is willing to pay...... also they did photography and the whole 9, so they covers was worth more to begin with....

May 15, 2002
people hate on pen & pixel, but that shit was heat back in the day, everybody wanted one, they branded they name, style, etc.... art is never a rip off, it's subjective to what the person is willing to pay...... also they did photography and the whole 9, so they covers was worth more to begin with....
Exactly. Their packages started at $700 for a basic cover. Their super custom covers were $1500. For all of the things that they did, yeah...they shouldve been paid more. Those dudes put out heat like u said. People just hate for no reason.

May 15, 2002
their shit was insane !!! i would buy no limit covers just too look at that shit !!! HUGE influence and motivation for me !!! FIYA WATA
Thanks for saying that. I remember you saying that back in 2002.
For those of you that dont know, this man is half of Photodoctor Graphics...the hottest graphics design team in the game.
Is it still just you and Shemp or are there more now?