A$AP Rocky & A$AP Mob thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yea, I'm sure we'll see that combo again in no time tho. All in all a great debut album imo. It's up there as one of my fav hip hop releases this year.

Sep 16, 2006
this tape was pretty fuckin amazing! the beats were crazy and im liking the different styles he adopting. the bone type flow caught me by surprise.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think it would be in their best interest to release a ASAP crew compilation sooner rather than later. People are starting to really hear about ASAP Rocky now and some have been for a minute but that would be a good move after most people getting introduced to the other members of ASAP on LIVELOVEASAP, plus the ones that weren't on the album. Even if it's just a free online release and not under his record deal, if they would let him do that of course lol.

Or just drop a ASAP Nast solo, I'll be cool with either of those options.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
was i high or did bloody loco somehow make a appearance on the album

A FUCKIN SAP

im not sure if i hallucinated that whole shit

its quite possible i didnt even hear dudes album and my own brain made that shit up

el-p will make an instrumental version of the album since nothing else is popping in new york hell if diplomatic immunity got a instrumental album i see it happening

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think it would be in their best interest to release a ASAP crew compilation sooner rather than later...
http://www.pitchfork.com/news/44539-aap-rocky-readies-commercial-version-of-liveloveaap/

Following the free release of his debut mixtape LIVELOVEA$AP this Monday, Harlem rapper A$AP Rocky says he'll eventually put the tape out commercially, too, Billboard reports. "My mixtape is a classic," he said. "It's only right to put it out at retail."
Rocky told Billboard that he's also got a proper full-length in the works for the beginning of 2012, along with a "compilation mixtape" (even more collaborative than the feature-heavy LIVELOVEA$AP, I guess?) that'll showcase various artists from his A$AP crew, like Spaceghostpurpp, A$AP Ferg, A$AP Nast, and A$AP Twelvyy. That one's called Long Live A$AP, according to Billboard, but it'll probably wind up getting the all-caps, no-spaces title treatment (as in, LONGLIVEA$AP) when it drops. No word on when it'll be ready.