♠C-murder Shooting Caught On Tape♠ (No Bullshit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
I seen a few youngsters in there. Shit wasn't cool at all. The reason C went his own route was because nobody was helping him out when he was locked up. He mentioned it in an interview that his relatives just stopped writing and visiting him. Reminds me of the Messy Marv situation a little bit.

Dec 28, 2008
Lemme get this str8...why you on a gangsta rao forum? You don;t know the game? I remember I was on the bus, going to way side, and this black fool see this mexican fool and he's like, why the fuck u do that. It's so senseless, and why didn't you smoke me? So it was obvious what happened, mexican dude shot black dudes homeboy and smoked him. And the mexican dude laughs, and so do the rest of us and he says, cuz you didn't run like a bitch, that's why i let you live. And he goes, but it was so senseless, we didn;t do nothing to u, and he's like, it all makes sense, were gangbangers, thats what we do, kill each other, lol. So dont come here with this black ppl unite shit attitude, were killing each other shit. lol. Keep it real, cuz u dont know wtf ur talking about, left wing, right wing mfer, lol
You gotta point. That's the way how certain demographic of people were brought up and it's not gonna change anytime soon. Really in the U.S. the government could really give a shyt. If it was young white males gangbanging and killing eachother, the government would step in and do something about it because they would not want let a generation of white males go to waste.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
You gotta point. That's the way how certain demographic of people were brought up and it's not gonna change anytime soon. Really in the U.S. the government could really give a shyt. If it was young white males gangbanging and killing eachother, the government would step in and do something about it because they would not want let a generation of white males go to waste.
white people would rather drink fuck sluts and have fun , u racsist fuck

Jan 27, 2008
I think what Deadmans Hand is saying is that when you in the street this is how it is. Like i got a homeboy who is in the game heavy, but he will never leave. Not because he can't it is just that he loves fights and drugs. He looks at prison as a time to make major money without paying rent. Some dudes just love the streets.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that is the most ignorant statement i have ever read anywhere.

white males join gangs and kill each other too, lets not make this a skin color issue, when its about the environment where a person is brought up and into that creates the person.

im white, most of my life i was in ghetto slum areas. i sold drugs, busted shots, ran with a gang and been to jail ( not prison ). i came to a point in my life where i said " fuck this i want more than this shit " after i saw most everyone around me dead or in jail. i chose to get out while i still could and thats keeping it real. i still write my folks in jail and visit graves.

Jun 10, 2007

white males join gangs and kill each other too, lets not make this a skin color issue, when its about the environment where a person is brought up and into that creates the person.

im white, most of my life i was in ghetto slum areas. i sold drugs, busted shots, ran with a gang and been to jail ( not prison ). i came to a point in my life where i said " fuck this i want more than this shit " after i saw most everyone around me dead or in jail. i chose to get out while i still could and thats keeping it real. i still write my folks in jail and visit graves.

yea theres alot ah whites dat live similiar like dat to ut hes right on what he said. if whites were killing whites AS MUCH as blacks were killing blacks den trust me sumbody would do sumthin about it. take it how u want. I dont care wut race u r u cant hide from da facts.

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com

I have a ton of RESPECT for you my friend.