♠C-murder Shooting Caught On Tape♠ (No Bullshit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
C's a done deal.........I understand why p seperated himself from his brother.
You can love someone but choose not to be in there presence, Had P kept c-murder in his circle and not changed his own ways, he too might have met his demise. People can laugh about him doing nick jr and not cursing on his records and so forth, but we all have to grow up at some time or another, and face it, there will never be another label to do what Master P & No limit did.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
IMO, C keepin' it real, regardless of whatever, and not in terms of gangbangin' an' shit like that. C don't need to be in the hood, doin' this or that or whatever, but he does... cuz he stay true to his peoples and where he came from and he don't front. Unlike 90%-95% of these studio gangsters out here, he spits it and lives it, thug life. Up untill Katrina, he still had a crib in the Calliope projects. And from my understanding, he got time served from since 2001 or some shit, so he ain't doin' the full 10. At least he aint no mickey mouse muthafucka like all these fucks out there spittin' shit they have no clue about or never did with fake personas and fake images. JMO.

SpenDoe

The Movement
Feb 2, 2004
California
linktr.ee
c-murder

IMO, C keepin' it real, regardless of whatever, and not in terms of gangbangin' an' shit like that. C don't need to be in the hood, doin' this or that or whatever, but he does... cuz he stay true to his peoples and where he came from and he don't front. Unlike 90%-95% of these studio gangsters out here, he spits it and lives it, thug life. Up untill Katrina, he still had a crib in the Calliope projects. And from my understanding, he got time served from since 2001 or some shit, so he ain't doin' the full 10. At least he aint no mickey mouse muthafucka like all these fucks out there spittin' shit they have no clue about or never did with fake personas and fake images. JMO.
He is still facing many many years on his other cases as well. We all have choices in life and are accountable for our own actions.

Jul 29, 2008
C's a done deal.........I understand why p seperated himself from his brother.
You can love someone but choose not to be in there presence, Had P kept c-murder in his circle and not changed his own ways, he too might have met his demise. People can laugh about him doing nick jr and not cursing on his records and so forth, but we all have to grow up at some time or another, and face it, there will never be another label to do what Master P & No limit did.
true. he might never reach the status and recognition he deserves as well. I really feel for P.. alot of people overlook him in hip hop greats. Not saying he the best rapper.. but he did alot... hands down.

May 2, 2002
IMO, C keepin' it real, regardless of whatever, and not in terms of gangbangin' an' shit like that. C don't need to be in the hood, doin' this or that or whatever, but he does... cuz he stay true to his peoples and where he came from and he don't front.
shooting your people is staying true to them?

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
Lemme get this str8...why you on a gangsta rao forum? You don;t know the game? I remember I was on the bus, going to way side, and this black fool see this mexican fool and he's like, why the fuck u do that. It's so senseless, and why didn't you smoke me? So it was obvious what happened, mexican dude shot black dudes homeboy and smoked him. And the mexican dude laughs, and so do the rest of us and he says, cuz you didn't run like a bitch, that's why i let you live. And he goes, but it was so senseless, we didn;t do nothing to u, and he's like, it all makes sense, were gangbangers, thats what we do, kill each other, lol. So dont come here with this black ppl unite shit attitude, were killing each other shit. lol. Keep it real, cuz u dont know wtf ur talking about, left wing, right wing mfer, lol

Feb 8, 2003
He finished he never gonna get out if so he'll be in his 50's. He cant blame nobody but himself either. I dont feel sorry for him bc he fucked himself over being stupid for no real reason.

Apr 25, 2002
EVENTUALLY YOU GOTTA LET THAT HOOD SHIT GO THOUGH. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY YOU FEEL ME. HAD A VERY BIG WAKE UP CALL. IF YOU GOT MONEY AND IS THAT SUCCESSFUL EVERYWHERE YOU GO SOMEONE GONE TEST YOU. THEY KNOW.
one

May 2, 2002
Lemme get this str8...why you on a gangsta rao forum? You don;t know the game? I remember I was on the bus, going to way side, and this black fool see this mexican fool and he's like, why the fuck u do that. It's so senseless, and why didn't you smoke me? So it was obvious what happened, mexican dude shot black dudes homeboy and smoked him. And the mexican dude laughs, and so do the rest of us and he says, cuz you didn't run like a bitch, that's why i let you live. And he goes, but it was so senseless, we didn;t do nothing to u, and he's like, it all makes sense, were gangbangers, thats what we do, kill each other, lol. So dont come here with this black ppl unite shit attitude, were killing each other shit. lol. Keep it real, cuz u dont know wtf ur talking about, left wing, right wing mfer, lol
wtf? I dont even know what youre trying to say. that shit made NO sense.

Apr 25, 2002

Shootin in a crowd of people over probably some petty shit is not KEEPING IT REAL!!! WTF is wrong with some of you mothafuckas??? He almost shot the nigga he walked in with!!! Watch the tape again.