80 West Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
First off: it's 2:20 and the bars are closed, dates are over . . . the pussy is done with, i got some last night it's nothin

I'm not EA, it's not a pissing match, I won't post my numbers . . .

Real spit, real life. Hope you mature sooner than later.

F

Fucka-User-Name

fool i aint no muthafuckin gay ass deepeaast or no faggot ass latinum blonde

this tha Don Dadda muthafucka u betta ax yo wife

Apr 25, 2002
JReezelle said:

i think it is dog he just went from his eso personality to his crestside personality. what a suckelle.
Its Don Mega aka Cavvy-R, yall still can't tell when he's posting? LOL!!

Don Mega is the only person tht uses a light bulb in his post..LOL!! He's a classic character you can never take his post seriously..LOL!!

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

Don Mega is the only person tht uses a light bulb in his post..LOL!! He's a classic character you can never take his post seriously..LOL!!
you prolly right man i can't differentiate between the lames on this board.

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

yup, he has a serious case of reoccuring fagatosis

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

WestAfrica2010 said:

just like LEE

Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
RETARDATION IS A SAD SAD THING...I REMEMBER WHEN THOSE TYPES OF KIDS HAD TO WEAR HELMETS & RIDE ON A SEPERATE BUS.,...I ALWAYS FELT SORRY FOR THEM,....& NOW THEY HAVE SCREEN-NAMES & INTERNET ACCESS....WHATTA SHAME.

SS
LoL...you wrong for that Shea!