80 West Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

Fucka-User-Name

its on springs road

the street behind Hogan High School in vallejo

take the springs road exit off tha freeway

its in supermarket parkin lot

the store sux by the way i went there.......... it used to be a video game place there , but that closed down i guess them fools got robbed on the first day , got they ps2's jacked just when they came out and were sellin for like 800 ... lol. i shoulda thought of that

but yeah that store 80-west is weak... got some suckers workin there too..

some overweight fat ass muthafucka wuz there probly eatin twinkies i dunno, he tried to say wes up to me like he knew me n shit i just smirked like "muthafucka u dont know me fool"

damn fools be killin me , hook ass niggaz

F

Fucka-User-Name

u feel me though?

muthafuckaz wanna be down with this, they recognize tha real when its in they face though cuddie, u know wut i'm sayin

once they see this hustle i be puttin down , they all wanna act like they know me and we all cool, but muthafucka u dont know me fool..... thas real.......u aint knowin bout this....... hold up hold up

wut u know bout this?
huh?
muthafucka wut u know bout me?
yeee-uh though

Apr 25, 2002
The fuck?

Anyway, I saw the address on their website I think it's 80west.com or 80westmusic.com, then you can look up the directions with mapquest.com or something.

Apr 25, 2002
Fucka-User-Name said:
u feel me though?

muthafuckaz wanna be down with this, they recognize tha real when its in they face though cuddie, u know wut i'm sayin

once they see this hustle i be puttin down , they all wanna act like they know me and we all cool, but muthafucka u dont know me fool..... thas real.......u aint knowin bout this....... hold up hold up

wut u know bout this?
huh?
yeee-uh though
the fuck you talkin bout?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Fucka-User-Name said:
its on springs road

the street behind Hogan High School in vallejo

take the springs road exit off tha freeway

its in supermarket parkin lot

the store sux by the way i went there.......... it used to be a video game place there , but that closed down i guess them fools got robbed on the first day , got they ps2's jacked just when they came out and were sellin for like 800 ... lol. i shoulda thought of that

but yeah that store 80-west is weak... got some suckers workin there too..

some overweight fat ass muthafucka wuz there probly eatin twinkies i dunno, he tried to say wes up to me like he knew me n shit i just smirked like "muthafucka u dont know me fool"

damn fools be killin me , hook ass niggaz
Damn dont you have anything better to do then be a hater? I hope you get hit by a car or somthing faggot.

F

Fucka-User-Name

not chu' again

get off my nutts ho

i'ma heavily looped right now

with a gallon a sherm by my side mufuckaaaaaa

bitch i'm fits to eat yo internal organs up betta shut yo ass up

May 13, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:
Hater ass bitch, another dude disguising his identity. Scary punk.

real talk tho...if 80 west isnt one of the tighest place to find bay area music. I mean i dont know where else you can go in and talk to Jay Tee himself..store if coo'

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Fucka-User-Name said:
u feel me though?

wut u know bout this?
huh?
yeee-uh though
Damn fool did you wig out and start typing to yourself?????

F

Fucka-User-Name

Hater ass bitch, another dude disguising his identity. Scary punk.
- dickrider 12

lol really?

muthafucka aint nobody hidin

i'll come through yo cheap ass store an pull a 211, have yo punk ass tied up and gettin pistol whipped

u aint superman dumbass muthafucka u betta recognize who u talkin to on this shit, cuz i'm bout mines cuddie

lets get it cuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-raaaaackinnnnnn

oh soy beans!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
How is this chump not banned ? Give the authority to some people who are here a lot . . . I'll ban all kinds of dipshits

This is why people like E-40 don't post here . .

F

Fucka-User-Name

shut yo lil nerdy ass up, the reason e-40 dont come on here is cuz hook ass muthafuckaz like u that wanna be down

pimpleroni, sorry ass muthafucka on here at 12 am cuz he cant get a date , u better sign off and oxycute em u lil treezy