55k a month isn't enough for Kelis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I'm telling you...bitches are some sore losers when motherfuckers leave them......

all you motherfuckers that have cool baby mothers..keep them like that..because if you motherfuckers were in my shoes..you'd wanna choke my bitch ass baby mama too..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Really tho...she has a job, it ain't his job to fuckin support her. That's one thing I can't fuckin stand about this country.

That bitch makes hella money too, who fuckin cares if he makes more as long as she can support herself. SHE is not HIS responsibility, the KIDS are.

Fuck that bitch.

Jan 5, 2006
she needs to make more milkshakes to bring the boys to the yard, shes got 2 arms, 2 legs.. not handicapped.. i dont see why she cant work for her own money. Fuck a spouse support.

Jan 5, 2006
the justice system in america is a joke, doesnt work.. not fair.

next thing you know NAS is gonna have to be supporting whatever other kids Kelis has with any other dude that leaves her.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
This all could have been prevented with a trip to his lawyers office and a click of a pen BEFORE he got married. I can't feel sorry for dude. He pretty much got hustled.
Nas = a $55k / Trick.

Mtn

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2003
One word, prenupt. What the fuck is wrong with people who don't get prenup if another is earning way more or has way more money? Naive motherfuckers.. "love is eternal" Fuck you, that's just plain naive..

May 30, 2006
I was discussing this shit with this chick I know....We always disagree about child support.

She says "we don't know their situation to talk so we can't speak on it".....I told the bitch "u saying that shit but u don't know a mans situation to speak if he's late on the payment, can't pay or doesn't pay enough in the womans eyes"

She also said "why should Kelis and their child down grade the way they live just cuz her and Nas broke up? If they live in a 5 mill dollar home she shouldn't have to go backwards.....They were married so she's entitled"....I replied "she's entitled if they are married, not when they aren't imo....If that was the case she should of stayed married to him....Till Death Do Us Part....And when rich people down grade it ain't like us.....If the average joe down grades a whole lot they might end up in a shabby apartment, the projects, a trailer park or a shelter....If Kelis was already in a 5 mill dollar home with Nas then her down grading would be a mini mansion at worst so mothafuckas need to stop acting like her down grading is gonna put her on the Brooklyn Zoo"

And Nas already pay support for another kid....Wasn't that at least tooken into consideration?

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I was discussing this shit with this chick I know....We always disagree about child support.

She says "we don't know their situation to talk so we can't speak on it".....I told the bitch "u saying that shit but u don't know a mans situation to speak if he's late on the payment, can't pay or doesn't pay enough in the womans eyes"

She also said "why should Kelis and their child down grade the way they live just cuz her and Nas broke up? If they live in a 5 mill dollar home she shouldn't have to go backwards.....They were married so she's entitled"....I replied "she's entitled if they are married, not when they aren't imo....If that was the case she should of stayed married to him....Till Death Do Us Part....And when rich people down grade it ain't like us.....If the average joe down grades a whole lot they might end up in a shabby apartment, the projects, a trailer park or a shelter....If Kelis was already in a 5 mill dollar home with Nas then her down grading would be a mini mansion at worst so mothafuckas need to stop acting like her down grading is gonna put her on the Brooklyn Zoo"

And Nas already pay support for another kid....Wasn't that at least tooken into consideration?
EXACTLY! FUCK THAT! I'm not gonna go pay hella money because you're used to a certain lifestyle. ESPECIALLY if you make enough money to live well on your own. This country is definitely fucked up and twisted in that area.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I was looking for a loft downtown and the lofts just outside 'the nickel' (SR) are in the 1200-1700 range. Fucking insane for a spot off 7th and Mateo.
yeah, exactly, i havent seen shit for 800 in a long time, not anything nice, thats a hookup. i was paying that a decade plus ago. they can get away with that 1200 shit with lofts just because they call it a loft...haha

a good studio is too close to the price or a 1br and a1br is too close to the price of a 2br alot of times...that lets me know the shit is completely overpiced and everyones just going off of everyone elses hustle..i wish i could find a nice place for 800 that i had no roomates in