55k a month isn't enough for Kelis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/20/kelis-nas-child-support-spousal-support-divorce/

Kelis -- Nas Makes a Friggin' Fortune

Posted Aug 20th 2009 5:59PM by TMZ Staff

There's a bottom line to the divorce between Kelis and Nas, and it's money, money, money.

According to docs filed by Kelis' lawyer, disso queen Laura Wasser, the financial wizards have reviewed the earning of both parties to the divorce, and they've come to these conclusions.

-- Nas pulls in $244,826 a month
-- Kelis rakes in a relatively paltry $13,744 a month
-- Kelis should get child support totaling $17,225 a month
-- Kelis should get spousal support totaling $72,728
-- Nas should pay retro child support totaling $29,522
-- Nas should pay retro spousal support totaling $281,571

Apr 25, 2002
How it SHOULD look

-- Kelis should get child support totaling $72,728 a month
-- Kelis should get spousal support totaling $17,225
-- Nas should pay retro child support totaling $281,571
-- Nas should pay retro spousal support totaling $29,522

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
shouldnt there be like a 5000 cap on child support....i mean WTF could a kid need more than $5000 for?? and wtf is this spousal support.....isnt that most of tha reason mutha fuccaz get divorced is so they dont gotta take care of that bitch anymore.....this is just a case of all that political shit Nas says in his music coming bacc to bite him in tha ass.....

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I cant stand how bitchez get bitter and try to go after a niggaz poccetz just cuz shit didnt work out. How the fucc could a baby need more than even a G each month?! That shit iz fuccin rediculous. I aint sayin she shouldnt get sumthin cuz niggaz definitely need to step up and take care of they seedz. But anything over $500 per month per child iz just a bitch tryna "sticc it" to that nigga.

FUCC U KELIS! YOU MONEY HUNGRY, TRIFLIN AZZ BIIIIIIATCH!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
You cannot downgrade your ex wife's and your kids lifestyle. It's just how the system works.
Yeah but a downgrade from what she is getting now would still be better than 90% of how society is living.......

And fuck that how the system works bullshit.....Thats what keeps ups complacent and not seeking change.......Whatever way you look at it that shit aint right.............

Imagine on a smaller scale on what a regular man with a regular job makes....Lets say he clears 3500 a month after taxes, and thats being genorous.......After spousal and child support he may be left with only 1000 - 1500 cash.....Then he has to pay for his appartment(cause he for damn sure aint got a house no more), car payment and all the other shit associated with life...........The women can cheat and get all these benifits after she or he files for divorce.....Ive seen it happen.........

Then the man gets to the point he just kills his whole family and we read about the tradgedy in the newspaper or watch it on the news.......FUCK THE SYSTEM AND HOW IT WORKS.............But with the situation i know about the man who got cheated on, had to pay spousal support and pay the house.......Had a fucken stroke from all the stress and is now learning how to do alot of shit over agian............This shit happens all day every day......SOCIETY IF FUCK!!! ITS FUCKED....Yeah im ranting and im sorrry but the system has been bothering the shit out of me for the last 7 years and trying to ignore it is not working for me anymore.......

May 30, 2006
WILL SOMEONE SHOOT THIS GREEDY BITCH ALREADY!!

The thing is I ain't knockin her for getting money from Nas cuz she knew he was a sucka from the start so she did what a real hustling ass bitch do..Milk a sucka for some cash...But now she's going way fuckin' over board with this nonsense.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Why doesn't Nas argue that Kelis is a whore, and use Milkshake against her in court...THEN play some of his shit, that shows he's socially conscious and down to earth?? Living with a whore instead of a socially conscious man would be detrimental to the kids well being.

Hey, it's POSSIBLE! Not PROBABLE, but POSSIBLE nonetheless.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i aint gonna lie i was thinkin she needs to be merked too..

this explains why kelis has been seen around gay men lately with nas's son (nas son loses early?)

NO MAN is going to be stupid enough to swoop in on that, shes like the late 2009 robin givens right now

although you could be getting that nas money if you arent afraid to get merked yourself

May 30, 2006
Yeah but a downgrade from what she is getting now would still be better than 90% of how society is living.......

My cousin makes 10 racks a month and lives in a penthouse downtown LA and thats including paying 800$ a month in back skool loans and 1,500$ a month in child support so if that bitch makes 0ver 13k a month and gets a 55k check a onth for support she ain't down grading that much.