50 cent vs kanye who's winning?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
i am not buying either ones of their albums. 50 Cent's music has been straight trash lately. Kanye? Never liked him to begin with. esp with that shitty Stronger song. Although, i'm sort of digging that Good Life song since T-Pain is on the hook. I still think Kanys is a weenie for complaining about the VMA's.

May 16, 2002
I went out and copped 50's album today. Although a few people claimed their's didn't come with a DVD, but mine did LOL!!!! (fuck it!).

I was kinda leaning towards Kanye these last couple of day's, but dude lost me when he acted like a little bitch again at the VMA's.

He sounds like a fuckin' little kid that didn't get everything he wanted for X-Mas. Talkin' about, "Give a black man a chance..."

Muthaphucka is in a seat that most peole would give their right arm to be in...fuck him! He's a fuckin' cry baby that doesn't want to share his toy's with the other kid's...fuckin' little brat!

Kanye West
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO ((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))
((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))((((!!!!GO CURTIS!!!!))))

Jul 13, 2006
50 Cent and all his retirement talk may be coming around to bite him in the ass. According to Billboard, early sales projections show that Kanye West's Graduation is moving comfortably ahead of 50 Cent's Curtis. Word is that Graduation is on pace to sell anywhere from 575k to 700k in its first week. 50 Cent, on the other hand, is going to need a little help catching Kanye with his sales numbers projecting to be in the range of 500k.

There is even a chance that 50 Cent may come in third this week. Country artist Kenny Chesney and his Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates album is running close with Curtis and expected to land in the range of 400k - 550k sold. This would even be a bigger blow to 50 Cent's ego.

Neither of their sales projections are anything to sneeze at, but for 50 Cent it seems as if he may be headed for retirement. 50 promised that if he didn't outsell Kanye, that there would be no more solo albums coming from the G-Unit head honcho. Obviously, these are just projections and we'll keep you updated as more numbers roll in.

source: HHDX