50 CAL VS The Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006

I just was watching this...

ima post some shit in here for yall soon.
Dope video, I didn't know he put this shit on Youtube like that. I've seen other ones, but not Cali Iz Active. :cool: He's so fucking sick on the keys. I wish I can just place my hands on the keyboard and do what I hear in my head instantly like he does. I have to think about it and come up with shit by trial and error.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Dope video, I didn't know he put this shit on Youtube like that. I've seen other ones, but not Cali Iz Active. :cool: He's so fucking sick on the keys. I wish I can just place my hands on the keyboard and do what I hear in my head instantly like he does. I have to think about it and come up with shit by trial and error.
You will never be able to that like that with the QWERTY NERDY

Sep 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Here's a new one if you want to play games. :cool:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/531048118352209e/

It's not laid out like a song, but you'll get the point.
that shit is str8 man! No bullshit. And that Young Sau song on 50 cals sig is dope too. I just didnt like all that stuff that came on the hook. It just sounds like a little bit too much to me. but that beat is dope as fuck

Sep 7, 2006
www.myspace.com
Here's a new one if you want to play games. :cool:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/531048118352209e/

It's not laid out like a song, but you'll get the point.
that shit is str8 man! No bullshit. And that Young Sau song on 50 cals sig is dope too. I just didnt like all that stuff that came on the hook. It just sounds like a little bit too much to me. but that beat is dope as fuck. i wish i could do some west coast shit like that

Apr 26, 2006
Thanks bro. I made that beat in one sitting too, probably took me close to 2hrs to get it to the point you hear it at. Obviously it ain't completely polished or layed out like a song, but you can hear all the main elements. I'd say it really ain't all that hard to lay down a WestCoast sounding beat like that. For me the hardest part is the drums and laying down a solid bassline. I used a very nice freeware compressor VST plugin called "Rough Rider" on the drums, if you can hear it, you can tell how the drums POP, hear it on the attack leading up to the Clap. The rest is really not all that hard to do IMO. I say start by laying down some chords to get a basic foundation and rhythm going. Most funky melodies are quick n short, just have to have nice rhythm.