5 YEAR OLD HANDCUFFED AND ARRESTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
you guys are dumb ass fucc.. honestly, it's muthafuccas like yall that keeps the govenment "on top of the world" because every decision they make you find reasons to justify their actions. a 5 year old child doesnt need to be handcuffed. are you serious!? handcuffs are used to restrain someone that poses threat, shes a fuccin child and couldve easily been restrained and calmed down w/ out the handcuffs..

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
G-Dubb said:
Bad parents make bad kids.

Not only did this kid need to be handcuffed, social services needs to see what's going on at home.

Maybe that's what it took to get someone to focus in on what's going on in this little girls home. Maybe there's deeper issues going on at home other than just her misbehaving at school. Whatever the case something needs to get done.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Rottingbody said:
I would have slapped her bitch ass and threw her accross the room.

damn it feels good to be a gangster!
true cuz my dam self i know i done got my ass toe up for much less back in tha day that lil bitch need tha wrath of an extension cord

and no fuck a hand cuff if i was a judge i would sentence her as to a good ol fashion ass whoopin wit one of them big ass SLim Thug Belts and sentence her parents to be tha ones to have to whoop her ass...

MANDATORY WHOOPSIN SHOUILD BE CRACKIN

Feb 9, 2003
Teaching in the United States of America must be one of the hardest jobs in the whole world. You're underfunded. You're underpaid. You're overworked. You play babysitter. You get no respect from your boss. You get no respect from your students. You get no respect from parents. If a child is acting violently to the teacher in ANY way that child is posing a threat. If that child is posing a threat then that child should be restrained.

Back when teachers were able to discipling their students you would NEVER hear about shit like this. Back then parents were actually concerned with their children now you have one out of four kids with ADD, I really doubt that many kids actually have ADD, parents are just lazy. If children act disobidiently then punish them. I would get beatings as a child. I'm sure this little bitch can survive a spanking or two.

Apr 25, 2002
FYI, they've reported more on this story since it happened... The police have had to deal with this girl before.

Instead of hiring a psychologist for the kid, the mom hired a lawyer to try and make a buck.

This kid would have been better off aborted.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
G-Dubb said:

Instead of hiring a psychologist for the kid, the mom hired a lawyer to try and make a buck.

yeah I dont know about that one either...sounds a lil backwords

some parents get soooo offended when someone says that their child has a behavior problem...if she would have took her child to a psychologist, maybe that means that something is wrong with her child, which may lead back to her parenting....just face it, NOT every parent is a "good" parent and NOT every parent should be in charge of kids....but you cant tell a parent that without them getting offended, which is understandable, but truth is truth whether they get offended or not....

Perhaps the cuffs were a lil much, because we associate hand cuffs with criminals or people doing bad things...I dont know what I would have done as a teacher, but i will tell you one thing I will NOT have allowed any child to try and bomb on me or destroy my office.....I understand them not wanting to touch her, because some parent's are gay like that and will try and sue the school district when in fact it is their child that is in trouble(mentally)....Personally if my child was trippin, I would come and get them NO MATTER what I was doing..my mom has always put her kids first and thatz what I believe in..I wouldnt say "well I will come and get him/her in an 1 1/2"....

I know itz easier to say what you would do when you dont have kids, btu I truely believe that I will act in a way I have just described..that mother needed to pick up her daughter and thatz the bottom line....and to who ever said as a teacher you need to know how to deal with EVERY single type of child or person...that is NOT true, because EVERYONE is different....sometimes parents cant even deal with their own child, which is why A LOT of them whip their children....

Apr 25, 2002
I got a few bad ass children in my family, that shoulda been handcuffed at five.

The shit I saw in the video was a lil iffy though. Little girl sittin quietly and then all of a sudden two officers come and restrain and cuff her. Why wait till the lil heffa calmed down to cuff her?

I'm all about raisin kids with discipline, but there is a certain way to handle things.

I doubt this little girl is gonna be changed for the better just because she got cuffed.

Obviously, she had previous issues. I think the whole situation probably could have been avoided

Mar 3, 2005
i dont think they shouldve arested her... but i think she does need an ass woopen... they shouldve call he mom and told her if she doesnt get her daughter, then they will call the cops,then do that...

Dec 18, 2002
PoeticChocolate said:
I got a few bad ass children in my family, that shoulda been handcuffed at five.

The shit I saw in the video was a lil iffy though. Little girl sittin quietly and then all of a sudden two officers come and restrain and cuff her. Why wait till the lil heffa calmed down to cuff her?

I'm all about raisin kids with discipline, but there is a certain way to handle things.

I doubt this little girl is gonna be changed for the better just because she got cuffed.

Obviously, she had previous issues. I think the whole situation probably could have been avoided

Well said.