5 YEAR OLD HANDCUFFED AND ARRESTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Da6Footah said:
and you are gettin pretty far-fetched with the 'what if she would have snatched their straps' shit. What if she would have snatched one of their car keys, took off in the police car, ran over 13 retarded midgets, and did donuts on the lawn of the Catholic Church? What, huh?? It could happen!

...LOL!! oh shit.. not 13 retarded midgets....!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
killaX831Xkali said:
but itz still fuked up that dem pigz had to handcuff her
I think its fucked up that someone was trying to do one of the toughest jobs in the world (being a teacher) and has to get terrorized by a fucked up little brat who was obviously not raised right. I think its fucked up that other people who are tryin to do their jobs (the rollers) have to get national attention and be looked down upon for tryin to diffuse a situation. I think its fucked up that a class full of children are not gettin the education that WE pay for because one asshole kid don't know how to act. Look at the big picture, and everyone who was affected by the situation, and not just one kid.

And I bet you if we watch that little girl grow up, this will NOT be the last time the lil bitch is handcuffed.

Dec 18, 2002
My problem is...

this kid obviously isn't getting attention/love at home, someone could've tried to hug her and talk to her calmly, ask the girl if she wants her mom...somethin. And maybe they don't show that in this video but in the interview the super didn't say what they tried to do...this just reinforces that teachers should make 150,000 a year and should be screened/trained like brain surgeons are to make sure they know how to handle kids and really care about their job.

I personally think if a hug and soft words didn't work then I'm sure they had a room to lock the kid in.

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
KrypticFlowz said:
My problem is...

this kid obviously isn't getting attention/love at home, someone could've tried to hug her and talk to her calmly, ask the girl if she wants her mom...somethin. And maybe they don't show that in this video but in the interview the super didn't say what they tried to do...this just reinforces that teachers should make 150,000 a year and should be screened/trained like brain surgeons are to make sure they know how to handle kids and really care about their job.

I personally think if a hug and soft words didn't work then I'm sure they had a room to lock the kid in.

THATS THE PROBLEM, SHE PROBABLY GOT TOO MUCH OF IT AND NEARLY NOT ENOUGH DISCIPLINE!! I STILL BELIEVE IN ASS WOOPINS AND REPERCUSSIONS. WHOS WITH ME...!!!

P.S.

YA KILLING ME WITH THE 13 MIDGETS!!! LMAO..

Jan 30, 2004
lol a hug & kiss with soft words don't even register when someone is throwing a tantrum. i have a 6 yr old daughter, she looks like the cutest friendliest girl in the world but you'd never know she could yell & scream like a lunatic when she throws a tantrum. i'm sure this isn't new to the parents except this time it isn't in the privacy of their own home, i can't see the video so i'm not sure what happened but securing her arms with cuffs doesn't seem that bad to me, it would be that or the cop would have to sit there holding her arms together while she kicks and screams til she calmed down.

Oct 26, 2004
5 YEAR OLD HANDCUFFED

sHUT the fuck up Dana with that sarcastic shit, all I am saying is they were wrong in my opinion. They put there hands on her, how do you think they got the cuffs on and it was not one officer, it took three. Also the dumb fuckers were in training, and if they can't control a 5 year old how are they suppose to detain a grown as Adult. I am just sayin in the struggle what if... The article dosen't state at all that they used different tactics to calm her they just arrested her for her behavior. Why not come at her like "OFFICER FRIENDLY?" But I bet you a million dollars if the child was of a different race, it would have been oh charlie, suzie, bob please stop. LIKE I SAID I HAVE A SIX YEAR OLD WHO IS BAD AS HELL IN KINDERGARTEN LET SOME SHIT LIKE THAT GO DOWN WITH MY KID AND I WILL MANGLE MALE OR FEMALE ABOUT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Parents like you are part of the problem then. Instead of bein accountable for raising a demon child, and being thankful that they subdued her before she hurt herself or someone else, you wanna get mad at the people who DID potentially save her. That's a shitty way to look at things. How bout this, if there was a kid in class with your precious little angel, and that kid was taking away from your sweet little booboos class time, puttin her in danger of bein hurt by thrown objects, and takin up all of the teachers time so your wonderful, well behaved snookiedookie won't ever learn how to tie her shoes, how would you want it handled???

Oct 26, 2004
I SEEN THE VIDEO AND I AGREE ANYONE WITH KIDS KNOW THAT KIDS SHOW THEY AZZ IN PUBLIC/AT HOME IN MOVING VEHICLES ECT. KIDS ARE BRAVE LITTLE SOLDIERS, THEY GO THROUGH A LOT AND A TEACHER HAS BEEN CERTIFIED AND HOLDS A DEGREE THAT STATES THAT THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH ALL KIDS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND BACKGROUNDS. SO IN ALL THAT SAID THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT THESE KIDS HAVE COME FROM DRUG BACKGROUNDS, BROKEN HOMES, LACK OF LOVE, LACK OF DISCIPLINE. ANY AND ALL WALKS OF LIFE, LIKE I SAID MY SIX YEAR OLD ACTS UP IN SCHOOL, MY DAUGHTER'S TEACHER CALLS ME, AND HER DAD GOES TO HER SCHOOL IN AN INCIDENT IN WHEN SHE MISBEHAVES. BUT TO USE FORCE AND TREAT HER LIKE THEY MISTREAT SO MANY OF MY PEOPLE. DON'T BE KNOW FOOL THOSE OFFICERS WERE ALL WHITE, HER TEACHER AND PRINCIPLE WERE WHITE. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE TOOK HER TO THE OFFICE AND LET THE CHILD WAIT WITH THE PRINCIPAL UNTIL 3ISH WHEN HER MOTHER COULD HAVE CAME. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE OTHER KIDS HAVE A RIGHT TO LEARN, AND I UNDERSTAND SAFTEY OF THE SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, BUT DAMN IT IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE HER THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION WITH A DIFFERENT KID?

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Shasta said:
I SEEN THE VIDEO AND I AGREE ANYONE WITH KIDS KNOW THAT KIDS SHOW THEY AZZ IN PUBLIC/AT HOME IN MOVING VEHICLES ECT. KIDS ARE BRAVE LITTLE SOLDIERS, THEY GO THROUGH A LOT AND A TEACHER HAS BEEN CERTIFIED AND HOLDS A DEGREE THAT STATES THAT THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH ALL KIDS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND BACKGROUNDS. SO IN ALL THAT SAID THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT THESE KIDS HAVE COME FROM DRUG BACKGROUNDS, BROKEN HOMES, LACK OF LOVE, LACK OF DISCIPLINE. ANY AND ALL WALKS OF LIFE, LIKE I SAID MY SIX YEAR OLD ACTS UP IN SCHOOL, MY DAUGHTER'S TEACHER CALLS ME, AND HER DAD GOES TO HER SCHOOL IN AN INCIDENT IN WHEN SHE MISBEHAVES. BUT TO USE FORCE AND TREAT HER LIKE THEY MISTREAT SO MANY OF MY PEOPLE. DON'T BE KNOW FOOL THOSE OFFICERS WERE ALL WHITE, HER TEACHER AND PRINCIPLE WERE WHITE. WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE TOOK HER TO THE OFFICE AND LET THE CHILD WAIT WITH THE PRINCIPAL UNTIL 3ISH WHEN HER MOTHER COULD HAVE CAME. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE OTHER KIDS HAVE A RIGHT TO LEARN, AND I UNDERSTAND SAFTEY OF THE SCHOOL EMPLOYEES, BUT DAMN IT IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE HER THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION WITH A DIFFERENT KID?
\

YOU NEED TO WOOP YER KID'S AZZ MORE SLUGGER!!

Oct 26, 2004
sir-moj said:
\

YOU NEED TO WOOP YER KID'S AZZ MORE SLUGGER!!

I do whoop her ass she still is bad ass hell, and to dafootah talking all that shit didn't you fuckin with nigga's teach you anything. Read and comprehend what I said in my other post, I have a six year old she does stuff like that when she is mad at school, throws chairs, pushes kids ect. So my daughter is not an angel I acknowledge that my child has behavior problems as I did too. In 4th grade I kicked this girl down 28 stairs an broke her ribs. So all I am still sayin IS IT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED DIFFERENTLY. SHE COULD HAVE GOTTEN REMOVED FROM THE CLASS BY SOMEONE PICKING HER UP AND TAKIN HER TO THE OFFICE WHY USE HANDCUFFS IN WHICH DISPLAYS WHAT IS DONE TO VIOLENT ADULTS/JUVENILES?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Have you seen the video? Have you seen the little girl punching and kickin the teacher? Yeah, she can't be that strong, but take a shot in the nose or nuts and ITS GONNA HURT. No one should be subjected to that.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Shasta said:
sHUT the fuck up Dana with that sarcastic shit, all I am saying is they were wrong in my opinion. They put there hands on her, how do you think they got the cuffs on and it was not one officer, it took three. Also the dumb fuckers were in training, and if they can't control a 5 year old how are they suppose to detain a grown as Adult. I am just sayin in the struggle what if... The article dosen't state at all that they used different tactics to calm her they just arrested her for her behavior. Why not come at her like "OFFICER FRIENDLY?" But I bet you a million dollars if the child was of a different race, it would have been oh charlie, suzie, bob please stop. LIKE I SAID I HAVE A SIX YEAR OLD WHO IS BAD AS HELL IN KINDERGARTEN LET SOME SHIT LIKE THAT GO DOWN WITH MY KID AND I WILL MANGLE MALE OR FEMALE ABOUT MINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you reckon that the procedures were racially motivated? oh hell naw! I was naughty in playschool/kindergarten too... I destroyed the wendy house on a mad tantrum and shit.. and I got a BOLLOCKING. it worked for me.. I think my body count is only like 6 or 7 at present... its nothin... :beard:

this punishment was not corporal therefore i dont see what the hell was wrong.. they tried everything that didnt have a RISK FACTOR of harming anyone. I can see where you're coming from though cause your a mom and thats maternal looking out for your kids... But shady shit goes down at schools.. i remember bein shaked and shit by my teachers.. way outta order.

Apr 25, 2002
you call that punching what the fuck , her fist wasnt even closed and she was fightin more like a lil girl and thats what she is . thats some dumb ass shit the police did , didnt this happen in florida ? was it in the same county were they tazerd the little 12 year old for running away from police because she cut school didnt want to get into trouble im not sure im wonderin ?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i'm gonna say it just like this .. my little sister got arrested in school for acting like a fucking dumbass. she didn't hit anyone or anything but she was out there showing ass for no apparent reason. when my mom got her out of jail she took her side talking all this shit about how they should've handled it there etc.

with that being said teachers get paid SHIT. a lot of them have that job because at one point in time they wanted to educate the "future of America". it is not in their job description to take punches and have their classroom torn apart by a stupid little brat (no matter what color the fucking kid is). THEY DON'T HAVE TO AND SHOULDN'T BE PUT THROUGH THAT.

i personally think my ignorant sister and that spoiled little girl in the video deserved what they got. i think the teacher shouldn't beat the shit out of her. and if it was my kid i would've loved to see the teacher beating the piss out of her.