5 more songs off K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2006
wow cause some internet person or people say i failed i failed. u going around thinking that u saying retarded shit like that means anything or makes any kinda difference in yours or my life means u FAIL

and if you had more than 2 IQ points and just THOUGHT about it before the diarrhea comes outta your mouth i was to referring to kirby

Jan 8, 2006
jesus man, listen to all yall... and you all say how is lame over at the ning forum...

there is 6 pages in this thread so far, and 5 of them is filled with people whining and bitching like they teenie bop girls on their period. its ridiculous how these threads are filled with stupid petty shit from people trying to boost their "internet ego' ..wtf man, yeah this forum is WAY bigger than therealning..

Oct 25, 2006
jesus man, listen to all yall... and you all say how is lame over at the ning forum...

there is 6 pages in this thread so far, and 5 of them is filled with people whining and bitching like they teenie bop girls on their period. its ridiculous how these threads are filled with stupid petty shit from people trying to boost their "internet ego' ..wtf man, yeah this forum is WAY bigger than therealning..
Well you're obviously not part of the Strange Gang, cuz.

Jan 30, 2008
Anyway, ladies, I am really pumped about the 5 new tracks..

It's always cool to get new Tech material. If there are some really good songs, i can see someone making a thread already... "Why wasn't (song name) put on KOD?? Wahhhhh!"

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Some are still hung up on the fact Money & Sleeping Beauty didn't make the Everready Disc... which, they should have. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.