5 more songs off K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2009
posted by thereal (Tech N9ne) off therealtechn9ne.com

"hi! my name is AARON DONTEZ YATES and i have been a captive within the KOD for 38 years now. all i can tell you is that ive been stuck here sending signals to you guys for years but still have not been set free from this hole ive been in since birth.another thing i can tell you is that there are 5 more lost scripts that the KOD has hidden and has not let loose. the darkness is still alive and not well. when you hear the KOD say hes trying to go for the light thats me crying out to you guys. help me get these lost scripts out of here so i can find the light please! i can tell you the titles are STRESS RELIEF, DOUBLE O N9NA, PAIN KILL.. oh no he can hear me i have to go......."

http://therealtechn9ne.ning.com/for...20574:Comment:396498&x=1#2420574Comment396498

Wat you guys think bout this?

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
humm.... i hope he releases these SOON as a download, like a free EP just throw an intro with the tracks
now that would be dope. kind of a treat for people copping K.O.D.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
and what about the people that didn't cop k.o.d...... can they still hear it too?
true they would hear it too but i mean he sold 30,000. thats more than Fat Joe some other big rap names too....so i mean it wouldnt matter its just a treat for the fans in general. More promotion too, blogs would pick up on it.

May 7, 2008
seems like a joke or a prank or sumthin to me...

but if tech does have more songs for us then he should release them on a ep disc.. i hate mp3's... tech should start releasing eps every 6-8 months with just 4-6 tracks on it.. id buy it!!!!

VINTAGE TECH VOL 2/3 DOUBLE DISC ALBUM!!! im waiting :p but i doubt it

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Well if that is ture that is good fucking news and I can't wait. hopefully it will be a free Christmas presnet for all of us.

May 7, 2008
u dont have to be any kind of rapper to produce a few eps... its more for the fans than anything because EPs are usually very cheap..tech loves his fans so he says so i dont see the problem in releasing a few eps ill buy em and love em(if the music is good)

everyones happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.