5 Favorite Producers ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
bammer- shitting? please most of the guys mentioned have world wide hits to say anyone is shitting on anyone is crazy as all hell,
they all have there own sound and can hold there own,to diss one or all is stupid and points out one of the biggest problems in rap music ,everyone is on there own dick to the point that they try to do everything on there own when half the time they dont know what there doing,running a lable,rapping,and most of all
producing,everyone buys a keyboard make a few beats raps over it and thinks they gonna sell fifty thousand units ,its fucking up rap,

kev ski amgmusic 1993-

May 11, 2002
-SI said:
"1. Cold 187um (Above The Law)
2. Boots (The Coup)
3. Rhythem D
4. DJ Uneek
5. DJ Yella"

finaly someone says big hutch

mine:
hutch
hollis
and yella
Cold 187um aka Big Hutch is the tighest producer out there. He deserves more credit than he gets. Everything he touches is great, I never heard a bad track from him. I can't wait till that new Above The Law drops.

Apr 26, 2002
kev ski said:
bammer- shitting? please most of the guys mentioned have world wide hits to say anyone is shitting on anyone is crazy as all hell,
they all have there own sound and can hold there own,to diss one or all is stupid and points out one of the biggest problems in rap music ,everyone is on there own dick to the point that they try to do everything on there own when half the time they dont know what there doing,running a lable,rapping,and most of all
producing,everyone buys a keyboard make a few beats raps over it and thinks they gonna sell fifty thousand units ,its fucking up rap,

kev ski amgmusic 1993-
some people think this way...i been watching the game now for about 13 years, saw people come up,saw people go down, watched how those who come up-stay up, took alot of notes and soaked alot of game from people in the bizz from all angles of it.....i don't expect to sell 50,000, i'll be happry if we sell 500..the game is so saturated with "rappers","producers", that it's hard for some people to even take you for being someone with talent, like tryin to find a needle in a haystack to some...just my opinion though...peace

Playa-T