49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Gz up 415 said:
yea fool i rep SF, are the raiders from SF? NO, are the niners in last place? YES so wtf is the problem? how is it gay?
your going to say the raiders are gay when your representing a team that plays in the city that has the most gays..Thats why what you said was gay!

Nov 8, 2003
RAS 925 said:
your going to say the raiders are gay when your representing a team that plays in the city that has the most gays..Thats why what you said was gay!
wow frisco has jotos in it, thanks fer that information, well frisco also has scraps in it :eek: so i guess the 49ers are really scraps OOOOOOOOOOOOO rattay's number 13 toooooo it must be true

Jan 4, 2003
Gz up 415 said:
wow frisco has jotos in it, thanks fer that information, well frisco also has scraps in it :eek: so i guess the 49ers are really scraps OOOOOOOOOOOOO rattay's number 13 toooooo it must be true
ok your a fool. :dead:

Nov 8, 2003
soundz like summa yall have a little 2 much hate fer gay people, i mean they aint that bad itz just their lifestyle, not every gay fool walkz around in bright pink with a high pitched lisp. i personally dont like to kick it wit gay people er go by the castro much but i aint gonna be hella hatin on people for bein gay. n when i say oakland iz gay i dont mean literally gay lol

K

KAH

DALLAS MAKIN A COMEBACK JULIS JONES IS GOTTA B A CANIDATE 4 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR I KNOW HE HASNT PLAYED MUCH BUT WHEN HE HAS HE BEEN TEARIN SHIT UP. VINNY HAS GOT 2 STOP MAKIN DUMB SHIT THROWS