49ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
$$F YOUNG$TA650 said:
NFC EA$T DALLA$ COWBOY$ ON MINE$!!!!
^^THIS BITCH AGAIN...^^

We didnt have a very strong team this year 2 begin wit [salary cap, etc] and then most of our vets get injured and half of em aint gonna be back til next season... N the players we expected to do shit aint gettin it done- wtf happened to our last #1 picks kwame harris N rashawn woods and we drop hearst to put everythin on Barlow and he aint gettin shit done this year. And this next draft isnt supposed to have any standout talent- not that it'd matter since we cant sign a high price player... fuck john york.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
SHIT THE DOLPHINS HAHAHAHAHA LMAO @ THE 49ERS HAHAHAHAHA THEIR THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEGUE ..BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE RAIDERS BABY SUNDAY NIGHT PRIME TIME GAME VS. THE BRONCOS WHATTT? THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS HOMIE...COLLINS IS NOW USED TO THE OFFENSE IT WAS PROVEN SUNDAY..WE MIGHT NOT GO TO THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR BUT AT LEAST OUR RECORD ISNT 1-9 LOL :knockout:

Jul 7, 2004
$PIDER U GAY $O $TFU N ....Senchent
Quote:
"Originally Posted by $$F YOUNG$TA650"
"NFC EA$T DALLA$ COWBOY$ ON MINE$!!!!

^^THIS BITCH AGAIN...^^"

...i almost forgot- FUCK THE COWBOYS.

$HIT NIGGA I DONT KNO WHO U CALLIN A BITCH.DONT GET ALL BUTTHURT CUZ THE COWBOY$ R DOIN BETTER THAN THEM GAY A$$ FUCKIN NINER$ FACE IT THEY WEAK THI$ $EA$ON THE TEAM FUCKIN $UCK$.

Jan 19, 2003
$$F YOUNG$TA650 said:
$HIT NIGGA I DONT KNO WHO U CALLIN A BITCH.DONT GET ALL BUTTHURT CUZ THE COWBOY$ R DOIN BETTER THAN THEM GAY A$$ FUCKIN NINER$ FACE IT THEY WEAK THI$ $EA$ON THE TEAM FUCKIN $UCK$.
I'm callin you a bitch in case it wasn't clear enough 4 ya homie. N face what pendejo Im the first to admit we suck this year i give a fuck its all or nada wow you're 4-7 and we're 1-9 we in the same boat neither goin to get another ring so calm the fuck down. N its called a rivalry so i say it again- FUCK THE COWBOYS. don't take it so fuckin personal. BITCH. lol

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Ya I was hoping yall forgot about that...lol Oh well we both suck this year.... I dont think the niners will win another game this season and the Raiders might win 2 more if were lucky. Raiders will beat tennessee and the niners might beat AZ again but I doubt it cuz yall barley won the last game you played em.
lol iz all good. shit we allready out of it, might az well do bad all the way u feel me

Oct 20, 2003
fucka rattay 9erz on mine!! real fanz stay there thru thick n thin
... and rye now its jus all bad for us. BUT THE RED N GOLD IS WHAT ILL SPORT NE DAY :D

Jan 4, 2003
Gz up 415 said:
lol i guezz we're officially the worst team in the league this season.... well atleast the ninerz aint gay like the raiders r
now what you just said was GAY as fuck..oh yeah you representin SF

Nov 8, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
your whole team sucks except for some of your defense.
what r u talkin about? look at lloyd he gotz sum real skill, n fuck the raiders. shit the raiderz dont own the bay, sheit NINERZ been str8 SF fuckin gay raiders dropped the bay to go to LA :dead:

Jul 7, 2004
RAS 925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gz up 415
lol i guezz we're officially the worst team in the league this season.... well atleast the ninerz aint gay like the raiders r
now what you just said was GAY as fuck..oh yeah you representin SF

WTF????