49ers vs Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's getting the W?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 4, 2006
This season is turning out to be great. I'm just fine with Alex Smith at QB. He's playing good smart football.
It's the plays that are designed for Alex Smith and his weak arm...

He still very inaccurate and you seen it today, he still can't throw short passes right...

Yes he's playing great and not turning the ball over, that's because Harbaugh is using vanilla plays for his soft arm...

You give Harbaugh a quality QB and believe me, that playbook will get open all the way...

May 2, 2002
So went to the game...it was fun.

We were definitely missing Hillis...we we were playing with our 3rd string RB all day and it was a difference. Our D stepped up the whole 2nd half...but we just couldn't do anything offensively.

Even then we get a stop on 3rd down to get the ball to tie up the game...but a facemask! One of those days.....

All in all it was fun...my son enjoyed his first game and the fans were decent for the most part.

Jan 12, 2006
49ers injury report: McDonald sustains hamstring strain

SAN FRANCISCO -- Defensive end Ray McDonald sat out the final 2 1/2 quarters of the 49ers' 20-10 victory over the Cleveland Browns on Sunday with a left hamstring strain.

McDonald's status for the 49ers' next game, Sunday at the Washington Redskins, was not immediately known. He will be evaluated throughout the week.

Third-year player Ricky Jean Francois replaced McDonald for the remainder of the game. McDonald and Jean Francois were credited with one tackle apiece. McDonald ranks fourth on the 49ers with three sacks this season.

Tight end Vernon Davis sat out seven snaps in first half when he sustained an injury to his right arm after a 19-yard pass reception. He returned for the next possession and played the remainder of the game in pain, he said.

"I kind of landed on it wrong," Davis said. "It went numb for a while. It was actually killing me the whole rest of the game. I managed to stay in there and keep it going."

Davis said he was not scheduled for an X-ray or an MRI examination because team doctors told him the pain would go away. Davis said he would spend time Sunday night in the hyperbaric chamber at his home.

Fullback Bruce Miller sustained an injury to his right thumb but returned to action. There were no other known 49ers injuries in the game.

Read more: 49ers injury report: McDonald sustains hamstring strain
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Jan 12, 2006
So went to the game...it was fun.

We were definitely missing Hillis...we we were playing with our 3rd string RB all day and it was a difference. Our D stepped up the whole 2nd half...but we just couldn't do anything offensively.

Even then we get a stop on 3rd down to get the ball to tie up the game...but a facemask! One of those days.....

All in all it was fun...my son enjoyed his first game and the fans were decent for the most part.
i was there and i was surprised so see a good amount of browns fans there. Nothing close to the 49er vs cowboy game were it was a 50/50 split, but still a good amount of Cleveland fans.

Nov 14, 2004
I would be cool with smith long term, if only he would be more accurate, he misses on some wide open receivers and its annoying as hell, im watching vick, and rodgers sling that shyt right on the numbers. if we want to go deep in the playoffs we need someone who can consistently put it right on, bc at least our receivers are good for the YAC so the lack of deep ball doesnt bug me that much, but next week we got the skins so hopefully we can take care of em in good fashion

May 2, 2002
i was there and i was surprised so see a good amount of browns fans there. Nothing close to the 49er vs cowboy game were it was a 50/50 split, but still a good amount of Cleveland fans.
Yeah there were alot when I went a few years back too...they don't come out here too often so it's nice to see.

Bay Area has the Browns Backers clubs so they make it a nice turn out.

Apr 10, 2006
NINERS!!!!! Another great game at the stick today and another step towards clinching the NFC west. Im glad I have season tickets so I can have first dibs on playoff tickets.

Mar 10, 2007
your card got pulled and you bitched out. there's no coming back from that, radiorep got you shook, fuckboy. lol at a dude on a messageboard putting the scare in you.
Lol, holy fuck bro. You are one bitter bitch. You have so much hate and animosity just cause we're 6-1. Ain't no one in here even talking about the Raiders. You need to calm down, your world ain't gonna end cause the Niners are 6-1 and no matter how much you bitch and complain and rage about it, nothing you say will change that too.

It's pretty sad that you choose to show Al's legacy in your sig by your obvious fan club affection towards the Niners. it's all good bruh if you wanna be a fan just say so. :siccness:

Mar 10, 2007
You guys think the Niners would be willing to trade their #1 picks(and probably need to trade some lower rounds too) for the next couple years to get Luck? I mean the Niners could very well be a top team for years to come with this staff and the #1 picks won't be as high because of our good record. I read that Luck will not sign to a team he doesn't want to go to and of course there's the Harbaugh+Luck connection. With the possibility of having your franchise stud qb in Luck I'd do it! Plus we'll have a lot of money to spend next year on free agents if need be. I don't know why but I have feeling Harbaugh and Baalke will find a way to get Luck...
I dunno, trading up for Luck would probably cost 2 1st rounders, and 2 2nd rounders at LEAST. Not to mention our 1st rounder for next year is probably gonna be pretty low. While I would like an upgrade to an eventual Elite QB, I'm pretty happy with where we're at right now.

Feb 13, 2004
Who was the announcer that said absolutely not to the question about Alex Smith not being able to win a super bowl for the 49ers? It was on CBS. Whoever it was fuck that punk bitch. I hope he proves everybody wrong.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Still riding high off the win making the 49ers 6-1. I had a meeting today all they kept talking about was the niners. they were clowning on some Raiders fan funny shit..... Can't Wait till next Sunday I'm pumped.