49ers vs Browns

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's getting the W?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 15, 2009
Between Willis and Bowman, they will end Hillis' career. I hope Niners are preparing well for this one because no game is a walk through.

Dec 4, 2006
Between Willis and Bowman, they will end Hillis' career. I hope Niners are preparing well for this one because no game is a walk through.
Well said my friend, game might look easy because of the way we're playing. But we can't never doubt a team like the Browns, they have some good players on their squad as well..

Jan 12, 2006
49ERS PRACTICE REPORT
Did not participate: None
Limited participation: CB Tramaine Brock (hand), WR Michael Crabtree (foot), CB Chris Culliver (shoulder), WR Braylon Edwards (knee), C Jonathan Goodwin (concussion), RB Moran Norris (fibula)
Full participation: LB Parys Haralson (hamstring), G Adam Snyder (stinger), CB Shawntae Spencer (toe)

BROWNS PRACTICE REPORT
Did not participate: RB Peyton Hillis (hamstring), WR Mohamed Massaquoi (head), S Raymond Ventrone (hamstring), TE Benjamin Watson (head)
Limited participation: K Phil Dawson (right thigh), CB Joe Haden (knee), G Shawn Lauvao (knee), LB Kaluka Maiava (knee), T Tony Pashos (ankle)
Full participation: LB Scott Fujita (head), G Artis Hicks (back), CB Buster Skrine (hip)

May 2, 2002
Seeing as I'm probably the only Browns fan on here I will go ahead and pick them to win just because.....

Hillis will probably be out which hurts but we have won 2 games without him so we'll see.

I will be at the game this weekend with my son...he's 4 and this will be his first game...should be fun!

I was at the game the last time they were here and we got a last minute win so hopefully my luck holds up and we get another one!

Sep 15, 2009
Yeeeeeeeee!!!!!! I'm fuckin ready for Sunday!! This was my bday gift moments ago. Bday was yesterday but this came in today. My girl, and bro had it custom made since it can't.be found as a Mitchell & Ness....

Feb 12, 2004
Props on having a cool ass gf, but not feeling the jersey. IMO never put a niner legend like the funky chicken man on one of these bunk ass new jerseys. Niners should of never changed uniforms in the 1st place. Should of stayed in the classic unis.

Sep 15, 2009
Props for the gifs lmao! I've just always wanted a Merton Hanks and Bryant Young jersey. If getting it on the newer jerseys is the only way I'll get it, I'll take it!

Dec 2, 2006
I picked the Browns in my pool, fuck it. I can't seem to ever pick them or the Steelers to win. Probably because the arrogant fucks who are also in the pool. The one that puts it together is a Steelers fan and I want him to see my picks every week. His good buddy is a Niner fan.lol

But to win those pools you have to pick upsets so it is what it is....