3 Versions of PLUTO (Players Like Us Takin Over)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I've never seen a Jap repress, if that was the case I bet that German japanese repress-dude would be selling if frequently. However, that Japanese store 2tight has been selling it for one helluva price. But they bought their directly from you InDO, didn't they -so those are OGs? which should explain the 20 000 yen price.

Jun 16, 2002
i never ever understood why does pluto gave their remaining cd to you indo , i ve contacted them b4 2 years he said he didnt have anything remaining even not a single copy for himself , i bet lot of people did da same and had da same response , how could he get sum after 2 years ? and even if he get sum why he didnt recognize dat his cd was wanted my many of them , why could he sell those only to you and for da owner of 2tight site , im just curious

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes the one on IItight he purchased from me aswell and is the OG one.
on the german dudes auction i took a closer look at it and it looks all OG , but what is kinda strange my contact never sold this german any copies in the past so im wondering where he found some copies.
another point is, when i scan in the front of the Disc the small IFPI code show up a little bit , hard to reconize it but its there.on his copy theres just nothing. but maybe im taking this too far and it just depends on the scanner.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i never ever understood why does pluto gave their remaining cd to you indo , i ve contacted them b4 2 years he said he didnt have anything remaining even not a single copy for himself , i bet lot of people did da same and had da same response , how could he get sum after 2 years ? and even if he get sum why he didnt recognize dat his cd was wanted my many of them , why could he sell those only to you and for da owner of 2tight site , im just curious
you contacted the wrong person, i cant go in the details.
but i know who you contacted on myspace, i did that too in the past.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol but its funny how you would like to see something fishy in this case.i just got luck bro, those re OG copies not represses.and he didnt sell them to me and shun, he sold them to me and i sold some to shun.

Jun 16, 2002
it aint about luck , its all about repress and stock finder are fuking this game , you ve mentionned nine172 auction pluto is OG it looks like repress to me , color is wack look at the red color its strange look at the fellas face are not clear , could some1 post scans of pluto bought from indo ...

Jun 16, 2002
yes the one on IItight he purchased from me aswell and is the OG one.
on the german dudes auction i took a closer look at it and it looks all OG , but what is kinda strange my contact never sold this german any copies in the past so im wondering where he found some copies.
another point is, when i scan in the front of the Disc the small IFPI code show up a little bit , hard to reconize it but its there.on his copy theres just nothing. but maybe im taking this too far and it just depends on the scanner.
post da ring scan you made where you can see the small IFPL

May 22, 2002
the ringcode of the repress is the same as the one on the og but it's easy to read! should be no problem to recognize the repress since the ringcode of the og is nearly impossible to read!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
you cant really see what is exactly on my scan , but it says IFPI 202C very very small but visible.but i cant see anything on his scan.

Jun 16, 2002
so bootlegg of pluto exist , this game is fuked up due to these bootleggs and fake sellers claiming bootleggs as OGs , what about pluto cd floated recently on ebay all those are bootleggs so indo aka bayfunk also repress ???

Jun 9, 2009
cant say if its a bootleg but the copy i own have no ifpi code and thats 100% og because i own it a loong time now.
always seems strange to me that this cd poped up that much in the last months. could be fishy. who knows....