2Pac:The Biggest Mind-Fuck Ever In THe History Of Mind-Fucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
T-Spoon said:

i DON'T. that's y i leave the options OPEN. i'm sayin there is a good chance that he is alive. i don't know so i'm not sayin either. but ur sayin he's dead, how do u KNOW? fold.
NAYNE YA'LL FOOS ANSWERED THA QUESTION, STILL. I REST MY CASE. fold.

Sep 23, 2002
Honestly? I dont really care, I got my own life to worry about, but Pac was known for havin a big ass mouth. There aint no way he would just be quiet for this long to prove a point, well, thats my opinion. But if so, fuck it. I got family to worry about, and if some of my dead folks would come back, I'd be more happy that they came back more than hearin that Pac came back. This kinda topic will continue on and on

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
DaVillen said:
2pac would have spent all his money to get rid of his enemies and go back to a normal life.. he didnt really like the life he was living and you could hear it in his raps. I think thiers a 50/50 chance he might be alive.. too many facts and not enough proof of his condition in the hospital make it seem like somethings up.
I'M SORRY YOU WERE BORN RETARDED!

Sep 17, 2002
lol you fools are always gonna think he's still alive, aren't you? 20 years from now you'll still be talkin bout how he's alive and in fukkin jamaica or some shit...go and fukkin find him then...if he's so important ta you that you're still talkin bout him taday an bout how he's alive, then go find him...prove me wrong...i really wish you could, but nah, fa real he's dead...just let him go

Dec 27, 2002
like i said b4, i dont know either way...but im still waiting for september of this year...if he doesn't show up then, then he's def gone...

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
X_KaLiBa said:
like i said b4, i dont know either way...but im still waiting for september of this year...if he doesn't show up then, then he's def gone... [/QUOTE

I'm not trying to be rude but you are obviously 12 years old and retarded. Even if he was alive(HE'S NOT) why would he come back. He would be thrown in jail for parole violations as well as fraud and who knows what else. And he's faking his death for the purpose of what? To fool his enimies? To have a shitty life hiding in a remote part of no where? That makes alot of sense doesn't it? I'll say it again you are retarded. Kid stay in school and do not do drugs.

Dec 27, 2002
damn 306, b4 u come calling me ignorant at least familiarize yourself with the whole situation...by faking his own death, he could have collected insurance money and simultaneously escaped from the spotlight and his enemies, what have you...and while it is illegal to fake your own death, after an established period of time, you are exonerated, meaning you can't be charged! and if he were to come back, it would be in september of this year because that will be 7 years since he had "died" and this is when he is purported to come back...again, im not saying this shit is true and that it's going to happen, only that it's a possibility, and you have failed to prove otherwise...and please don't insult my intelligence, you don't know me for shit...

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Absolutely retarted. I am familiar with the situation. I also have common scense and an education as well as the fact that I am not retarded. The statue of limitations does not apply to parole violations or people who skip out on their stretch. 2pac was going back to jail for 125 days. You should become familar with the situation as well as some personal knowledge. He is not coming back, the 7 year thing is fiction, and the only people who have been fooled are the fools who believe that shit.