2Pac:The Biggest Mind-Fuck Ever In THe History Of Mind-Fucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
For real...yall ever thought of THAT!He got ALL yall muthafuckas geekin...LOL!!!!Some people just say shit...in real life,in thier poems,in their songs.Its called expression.He left alot of dead-end clues in his songs...its called creativity...makes ya think.THATS what a great artist does...keeps you thinkin "what did he REALLY mean when he said this and that..."I swear...some of you cats are mad gullible...THEIR JUST SONGS...and the whole Makavelli thing...was just another gimick he was fuckin with.Ya know...how some cats got alias "artist" names...fuckin A...eve GARTH BROOKS had a alter ego record...

Leave Pac alone...hes DEAD!!!!Period."How do you know,you werent there!"Of course not...but cmon folks...i know he was your idol and all....but ya need to let it go....hes dead...he aint comin back...he aint chillin in Jamaica.LOL...if yall REALLY wanna believe hes still alive...then im clownin...plain & simple...but whatever is whatever....!!!

Jan 16, 2003
i liked to listen to pac, but he was never my "idol" and i never considered myself a "hardcore 2pac fan"

point is, to me, the facts everyones posted makes him seem like he is alive an there is always that possibility, truth is, NOBODY on this forum knows if he is or isn't..unless somebody holdin out?????

Apr 26, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
."How do you know,you werent there!"
exactly. 150 reasons he's alive, only ONE reason he's dead. u do tha math. remember, with 150 million dollars, ANYTHING is possible. fold.

May 3, 2002
2pac would have spent all his money to get rid of his enemies and go back to a normal life.. he didnt really like the life he was living and you could hear it in his raps. I think thiers a 50/50 chance he might be alive.. too many facts and not enough proof of his condition in the hospital make it seem like somethings up.

Feb 18, 2003
2pac is alive. I saw him at pizza hut eating a stuffed crust gold. He got up to play the claw machine, but it took his money and wouldn't let him play, so he kicked a hole in the plexiglass and took all the stuffed animals and went running out the back door screaming FUCK PIZZA HUT!! WEST SIDE! THUG TIL I DIE!!

Apr 26, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

And "how do you know hes alive?"
i DON'T. that's y i leave the options OPEN. i'm sayin there is a good chance that he is alive. i don't know so i'm not sayin either. but ur sayin he's dead, how do u KNOW? fold.

May 11, 2002
I used to think he was dead. Now that I keep looking over and over the evidence that he MIGHT be alive. I am leaning twoards that he is alive. He even said that he wanted out of the rap game once he got out of jail, but that Biggie shit kept him in it. So could he of just handdled the Death Row, requirement of selling records and then faked his death?

I have no evidence to tell me that he is dead. I am still skeptical on the whole situation.

Don't think I am some over crazed fan who wants 2Pac alive. I just think that would be some historical shit if he is still alive.