2Pac - Runnin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
Like I said....Shakur is one of the 99 Names of Allah....and therefore, is beyond morphology. God is nowhere near the name, or it would be something like Shakurullah...but it isn't. SHIIN, KAAF, (WAAW), RAA'. I don't know what website or book you plastered and pasted your info from, but they're wrong...
Well, I plastered my info from a quote directly from Tupac, I think it was from Resurection or Thug Angel. Allah is a praised figure in his mythology, so in translation to christian mythology since they praise god "appreciate" under the 99 names of allah, then a christian point would be "thankful to god"... I don't get how you can't see the correlation there.

As far as you thinking you assume Tupac's choices from the 12 or so albums you heard of his, yer fucking crazy. He was a storyteller most of the time anyways, so what he said didn't even directly come from him. If you really wanted to speak from him, you'd do more research than listen to his albums. You'd read his poetrys, listen to his interviews, watcht the documentaries on this fascinating mans life, watch how he acts in movies, maybe even read his screenplay if you are priviledged enough to access a copy. Did you know Tupac practiced ballet for a while? Do you really think Tupac is so pig-headed that he would hold a trivial grudge over somebody do to something that didn't affect him personally? He thought Biggie planned to have him killed, that's when his hate for Biggie started, I doubt that anything less than a direct attack from somebody would 'cause Tupac to hold so much hate... but the point is, you obviously haven't looked into the history of this man enough to judge him or his interest, so don't even try.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Then i guess Tupac himself was wrong. Then again, i highly doubt he spoke Arabic...much like most other Black Panthers and Black Muslims...Black Muslims even go so far as to quote from the Bible instead of the Qur'an.

Whatever you want to say, friend. If you think you are the most enlightened, then go right ahead--speak on this man as though he was a visionary or a prophet. But i will always see a son who was given a Muslim name and raised a Christian to spite the "system"; spent his whole life contradicting himself each time around (even though we loved him for it); and in death, had his mother become a vulture and treat his songs like scrap meat.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
Whatever you want to say, friend. If you think you are the most enlightened, then go right ahead--speak on this man as though he was a visionary or a prophet. But i will always see a son who was given a Muslim name and raised a Christian to spite the "system"; spent his whole life contradicting himself each time around (even though we loved him for it); and in death, had his mother become a vulture and treat his songs like scrap meat.
Well, seems like a very pessimistic point of view... you must be a blast at parties.

It's your choice though, and I respect you for it... most people don't even have an opinion other than what they hear from the Media.