2ND ANNUAL SICCNESS BBQ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
any word on whos goona perform?
im'a also probaly bring a local rap show to that bitch,get this bitch on t.v.
also vamps,what about a freestyle contest,on stage battling.get a cheap ass trophy and do it like that....

May 4, 2002
im comin actin a damn fool.........i might be the first nigga to get kicked out.....lol.......me...greedy bd...and 151 are gonna be en-route....i also got a few surprise guests slidin thru.......just have yo plastic cups out...cause im comin wit 2 half gallons of tha heem.....20$ for all day weed sessions........its all gravity

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
EARGASM ENTERTAINMENT WILL MAKE THE TRIP.......
I know last year was exciting even though i got faded like a bastard me and gate and i even got swung on but was too drunk to make any sense of the whole situation.....but in the end it was a peaceful day and everyone handled they shit like professionals to say the most..... i'ma lay off the mickeys this year but i'll have plenty of mickeys to pass out when folks buy cd's and shit..... so keep your eyes peeled for my tall bald headed ass ..... i'll probably have a fat grin on my face..... i love kickin it...... it's on like donkey kong

Apr 25, 2002
we gon roll DEEPER THEN ANYONE THERE

be on the look out for all the crews to pop out
we gon have Sunnydale, Lake View, Fillmoe, East Palo Alto, Hunters Point, Redwood City, Trench Town, San Mateo and more...
mothafuckas comin HELLA DEEP
but last time everybody flaked at the last minute and we only roleld about 10 deep...
so who knows

but i'll see yall there
vamps..holla when you wanna start gettin this together..you know i'm down to help

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

YOUNGMOE said:
we gon roll DEEPER THEN ANYONE THERE

be on the look out for all the crews to pop out
we gon have Sunnydale, Lake View, Fillmoe, East Palo Alto, Hunters Point, Redwood City, Trench Town, San Mateo and more...
mothafuckas comin HELLA DEEP
but last time everybody flaked at the last minute and we only roleld about 10 deep...
so who knows

but i'll see yall there
vamps..holla when you wanna start gettin this together..you know i'm down to help
oh coy!
if i come through, i'll rollin shallow