2ND ANNUAL SICCNESS BBQ!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Gotta be in San Jo

If its in L.A. all the hard core Nortes on the board might not make that trip, dont be mad, I'm just speakin truth.

As far as cheap hotels, the cheapest you gonna get is $40 at the dumpy Triple A MOtel on Monterey Rd. Other than that be prepared to pay a lil more cuzzo

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you gotta be kidding reese. im a broke mufucky. alright then, when i touch down at 530 friday night, whats the hot spots to hit so that i can hook up with a breezy for a few nights???? and how far is the san jo airport from the bbq??

by the way reese, would you be interested in checking out a snippet cd of my beats??

[email protected]

thanks

Apr 25, 2002
Phil

In San Jose Motel 6 hits for like $57+. I have paid $70 for a Motel 6 room before in San Jose. There are these two hotels that have an $79 special on weekends, I'll be in San Jo this Sunday so I will find the info out for you, the shit is plush tho for that $79.

As far as bitches, it depends on what type bitches you diggin, Hit Eastridge Mall, and hit the downtown strip. Also all the clubs on First Street. There are bitches from all over the BAY down there on them streets at them clubs. When you get out there just hit me, 408-652-2154, I'll fill you in on the haps.

The BBQ is going to be in East San Jose, so thats a lil ways from the airport. It aint far as fuck like the Sac airport is, but it is like a 15 minute drive from the park.

Apr 26, 2002
14th eh? ima request that day off, and itz a good thing cuz my bitch of a boss has been takin' days off left and right, that one hasn't been snagged up yet.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
Re: Gotta be in San Jo

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
If its in L.A. all the hard core Nortes on the board might not make that trip, dont be mad, I'm just speakin truth.

THATS REAL TALK I WOULNT PUT MYSELF IN THAT POSITION CUZ 8 OUTTA 10 SOUTHERNERS WONT GO FROM THE SHOULDERS (DONT BE MAD IM JUST SPEAKIN THE TRUTH) AND IF YOU LET EM HAVE IT ITS THE L.A COUNTY JAIL FUCKED EITHER WAY . AND YES IVE BEEN TO L.A AND BANGED UP A COUPLE CATS SWEATIN MY RED ATTIRE AT C-BO'S MONEY BY THE TON VIDEO SHOOT (ALOTTA NORTHERNERS WERE THERE FROM SAC AND THE BAY) BUT LATER ON I GOT A FLAT ON 18ST CUZ THE ROAD WAS FUCKED UP THERE WERE SOME FOOLS TRYIN TO TRIP WHILE WE WAITED FOR A TOW TRUCK LUCKILY THERE ARMS SHORT AND THEY COULDNT REACH THERE NUTZ TO GRAB EM
OTHERWISE IT COULDA BEEN A CASE ON THE WRONG SIDE
SO YEAH I WOULDNT MAKE THAT TRIP CUZ I KNOW HOW I REACT TO TENSION

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! Seems like this might as wonderful as the last one, hopefully it does not rain on the parade. Thank You and God Bless You!

May 4, 2002
i might be able to get dre and most of the crestsidaz to slide thru........ill bring 2 half gallons of heem.....and boxin gloves.......