**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol at this homo thinking his team did something, fuck the dodgers, now youre an Angels fan? Scrap they wear red, stick to ur scrap fag team

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol at this homo thinking his team did something, fuck the dodgers, now youre an Angels fan? Scrap they wear red, stick to ur scrap fag team
ANGELS FAN??? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I JUST LIKE CLOWNIN THE GIANTS WHENEVER THEY LOSE... ESPECIALLY GETTING SWEPT BY THE ANGELS IN FRISCO...

we may have lost the series and got swept, but u look like this, so u lost in life

LMFAO @ CHREE... I KNEW YOU HAD THAT PICTURE SOMEWHERE IN THE BOWELS OF YOUR COMPUTERS MEMORY... SMH... LOL...

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i'm down to trade randy, hes 60 years old and not gonna be here much longer anyways. hes ok but not great or nothin.

make a good move for a guy that we will keep

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
daaaaamnnnn 55 is fuckin crazy, on ebay they were always like 500+

ya i seen that play and thought about it too. like damn that fool fell on the field....

then i had a thought bubble about someone tryin to pull somethin and pablo layin em out like a linebacker

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
fucking sandoval he had the play at home, it would of stayed tied but he threw to first instead. must have been hela cocky that at his at bat he was going to hit one out the park