**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
I HOPE YOU DONT THINK THAT BULLSHIT YOU MADE IS CREATIVE!!! LOL... FUCK THE GIANTS, BITCH... OH WAIT, ILL LET MY SIG SAY IT FOR ME...
of course you wouldnt admit it, you dunno the meaning of original or creative, or clever for that matter.

google image searching for "fuck the giants" is real original and very creative [sarcasm idiot]

HEY LOOK IM COOL NOW TOO! WHAT A GOOD AND TOTALLY NOT GENERIC OR PLAYED IDEA! [more sarcasm for dumbfuck]

but wait theres more!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
of course you wouldnt admit it, you dunno the meaning of original or creative, or clever for that matter.

google image searching for "fuck the giants" is real original and very creative [sarcasm idiot]

HEY LOOK IM COOL NOW TOO! WHAT A GOOD AND TOTALLY NOT GENERIC OR PLAYED IDEA! [more sarcasm for dumbfuck]

but wait theres more!

LMAO... FOR AS LONG AS YOU TOOK TO POST THAT BULLSHIT, YOU COULDA CAME WITH SOMETHING BETTER... BUT I GUESS ITS ROUGH COMING UP WITH CLEVER SHIT SUCH AS THAT GARBAGE YOU POSTED... LMFAO...

GIANTS FUCKIN SUUUUUUUUUCK!!!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ u've never posted anything even a handicapped kid with down syndrome would call creative

all that crap i posted was making fun of your lame google image search sig, idiot

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^ u've never posted anything even a handicapped kid with down syndrome would call creative

all that crap i posted was making fun of your lame google image search sig, idiot
LMAO... I MUST ADMIT, IM NOT TOO KNOWLEDGEABLE WHEN IT COMES TO CREATING WAYS TO TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET, BESIDES MY TYPING...

BUT STILL, IS MY SIG PICTURE MAKIN YOU THAT MAD??? LOL... DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHERE I GOT IT??? IT CONVEYS MY POINT, SO IM STICKIN WITH IT... JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE MARIO PAINT MASTERPIECE... IT DRIVES THE POINT HOME, BUT YET, ITS NOT THE MOST CREATIVE PIECE OF ART, EITHER... LOL...

ANYWAY... LINCECUM BETTER BE ON POINT TONIGHT, OTHERWISE THE GIANTS WILL GET HIT BY A BROOM, IN THE HOUSE THAT ROIDS BUILT!!!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ nothing you do makes any of us mad. you're vacuously hilarious. (i has a vocab)

you're "shit-talking" typing isnt even creative, original, or interesting and yet its the only thing you claim to know how to do

"mario paint masterpiece" was the first decent thing you've said. bravo. and i myself created that mspaint masterpiece. it doesnt matter to me where you got it but obviously you had no part in making it and its been played out for the last 5 years.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^ nothing you do makes any of us mad. you're vacuously hilarious. (i has a vocab)

you're "shit-talking" typing isnt even creative, original, or interesting and yet its the only thing you claim to know how to do

"mario paint masterpiece" was the first decent thing you've said. bravo. and i myself created that mspaint masterpiece. it doesnt matter to me where you got it but obviously you had no part in making it and its been played out for the last 5 years.
LMAO... YOU SURE SEEM TO GET MAD, BUT I GUESS ITS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM SUCKS... AND YOU EMPHASIZED YOUR POINT SO ELOQUENTLY BY SHOWING YOU READ A THESAURUS OCCASIONALLY... LMFAO...

ANYWAY, WHENEVER YOU CAN CLOWN ABOUT HOW THE DODGERS ARE 8.5 GAMES BACK BEHIND THE GIANTS, AND NOT ABOUT CREATIVITY, COME WIT IT... IF NOT, KEEP IT PUSHIN WIT YOUR HURT FEELINGS N FRUSTRATION...