**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
THEY MY WORDS, HUH??? I CANT ARGUE THAT, BUT, IM NOT SAYIN FRUITY SHIT, THO, YOURE JUST "THROWIN THEM BACK" IN THAT MANNER...
aight so that first one wasnt ur words. it was ur gay name on here and ur star players gay nickname. it was more clever than laughing like a girl for ur post back.

and ya u do say fruity shit. for example "BUDDY BOY" - wtf

Sep 25, 2005
agreed i dont want any of them either except nick johnson

then when you get him and he begins producing A. Rowand like numbers with less power you guys will want to hang him off of the Bay Bridge...........

Giants fans will never be happy..............or realistic

A. Torres...............check his lifetime stats.........................lol

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
then when you get him and he begins producing A. Rowand like numbers with less power you guys will want to hang him off of the Bay Bridge...........

Giants fans will never be happy..............or realistic

A. Torres...............check his lifetime stats.........................lol
I don't want Johnson but if we must make a trade for one the guys Johnson would be the guy I trade for.

he will not hit homeruns a AT&T

Sep 25, 2005
rockies are on fire, they always had the tools to be good, just the management i guess wasnt all there for them.
management???? last time i checked the manager and his coaches dont
throw the pitches and they dont swing the bats............the only place i may find fault in management is in the draft....passing on better palyers for the lesser talent because his signing demands are "cheap"

real problem is bats are getting older...............no pitching, no pitching, and no pitching............