**2nd Annual Official '09 SF GIants reg. season Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
if you accepted the award, you clearly agree you're a bad sports fan.. fairweather-like

you talk shit i talk it right back.

SF GIANTS
fuck your teams.
LMFAO...

CMON NOW, DISCUSS... ARE YOU THAT FRUSTRATED TO WHERE YOURE CALLIN ME A FAIRWEATHER FAN, JUST CUS IM TALKIN SHIT??? BUDDY BOY, YOUVE GOT TO LEARN TO TAKE IT LIKE YOU DISH IT OUT, MAYNE...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
finally got some courage now that zito is on the hill?

or were you too busy gettin "MANRAMMED" by your b/f this weekend? (must be how you came up with "slicc ricc")
"FINALLY GOT SOME COURAGE"??? WTF?!? LOL...

WHATS UP WITH YOU GIANTS FANS AND ALWAYS BRINGIN UP FUCKIN HOMO TOPICS N SHIT???

STOP TRYIN TO TALK SHIT AND KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DO BEST, FRANCHISE... LOOKIN STUPID AS FUCK POSTIN "FUCK THE DODGERS" WHEN THE GIANTS ARE GETTIN SLAPPED AROUND BY THE ANGELS...

Mar 18, 2003
Sorry if this has been posted already...

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 am EDT

Giants need a bat, eyeing Beltre, Atkins?

The San Francisco Giants are searching everywhere for a hitter, preferably one who can play third base, according to the Boston Globe.

Seattle's Adrian Beltre(notes) and Colorado's Garrett Atkins(notes) may be candidates; Atkins has struggled, while Beltre is on an upswing.

The Giants have always liked Mike Lowell(notes), but unless the Red Sox acquire a first baseman (Nick Johnson(notes)?) and move Kevin Youkilis(notes) to third, that move is far-fetched.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/...t=At8pYCgA4uh0eYILciaA65ko0bYF?urn=mlb,170044

Also, in even older news (but I can never find anything on him), Noah Lowry is having a rib removed and it is possible he will never pitch for the Giants again as his contract will expire before he is able to return.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
A report suggested that the Giants have signed Mr. Zero, Shingo Takatsu to a minor league contract.
According to NPBtracker.com, Takatsu will report to Triple-A Fresno once his visa paperwork clears. Takatsu, a legendary Japanese league closer, hasn't pitched a regular season game in the majors since 2005. He failed to win a job with the Cubs out of spring training last year and ended up in Korea. The 40-year-old reliever still thinks he can pitch in the bigs.

Dec 23, 2004
www.Representthebay.com
Sorry if this has been posted already...

Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:08 am EDT

Giants need a bat, eyeing Beltre, Atkins?

The San Francisco Giants are searching everywhere for a hitter, preferably one who can play third base, according to the Boston Globe.

Seattle's Adrian Beltre(notes) and Colorado's Garrett Atkins(notes) may be candidates; Atkins has struggled, while Beltre is on an upswing.

The Giants have always liked Mike Lowell(notes), but unless the Red Sox acquire a first baseman (Nick Johnson(notes)?) and move Kevin Youkilis(notes) to third, that move is far-fetched.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/...t=At8pYCgA4uh0eYILciaA65ko0bYF?urn=mlb,170044

Also, in even older news (but I can never find anything on him), Noah Lowry is having a rib removed and it is possible he will never pitch for the Giants again as his contract will expire before he is able to return.
Please no Atkins, Beltre, or Lowell

But Im down with getting Johnson

and as I am typing this SPLASH HIT!!!!!!