2013 NBA Finals : Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
they play team ball, and they have a better coach.
like RM said, Spoelstra got Bosh lookin like a dumb dumb taking jump shots and 3 pointers. I remember this nigga used to dunk on fools in toronto.
They even matched up well 1v1, I really like what I saw from the Spurs. That was some great basketball.

Props: Gueroloco
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
shitty ass joey crawford is one of the refs tonight

Well, this could get interesting.

Joey Crawford, Ed Malloy and Ken Mauer are your referees for Game 2 of the NBA Finals Sunday night.

Spurs fans just freaked out a little. They shouldn’t, but they are. I get why they are not happy — Crawford is the referee who threw Tim Duncan out of a game in 2007 for laughing. Seriously. Duncan was fined for the incident but Crawford was suspended for the rest of the NBA season “improper conduct and a lack of professionalism.” Duncan said at the time Crawford has a personal vendetta against him. The Spurs went on to win the NBA title that year.

Here is why Spurs fans should not be freaked out: No referee is more willing to make calls against the home team in big games than Crawford. He seems to almost enjoy it, making exaggerated calls that enrage fans and coaches. He is more likely to call stuff on the Heat tonight than any other official in the league.

Also, LeBron has fouled out of two playoff games in his entire career, both with Crawford as the referee.

I’d like to say I hope the referees are not part of the story tonight. I’m not optimistic, but I hope that is the case.

Joey Crawford is one of your referees for Game 2 | ProBasketballTalk