2013 Kansas City Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I haven't really paid attention to the Chiefs schedule so I just looked it up. I don't like taking credit away from a team...you play who you play but shit that is not a very impressive schedule.

Jaguars
Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Titans
Raiders
Texans
Browns
Bills

No wonder the D looks so good look at who the QB is on those teams jesus christ haha...how many of those even had starting QB's...2?

9-0 though I would take it.....

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I'm not surprised the chiefs are having success. I actually picked them to win the west last 2 years. I will say that I have them ranked as the 3rd best team in the AFC behind the broncos and the patriots. I won't fault them for the weak schedule, they can only play who's lined up in front of them. The wins have not been overly impressive against bad teams and I think that's why people shit on them.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I'm calling it right now. San Diego beats Denver then KC shocks the nation......and pulls out a tough game in Denver!
I'm down with that! Not to turn a chiefs thread into a chargers one, but I'm not sure if people are aware that the chargers are seconds from being 7-1 right now. Our top 2 receivers on IR our top 2 pass rushers on IR and our best defensive player barely coming back this week. Bottom line is that I like what I see for next year and the AFC WEST is BACK. One of the toughest divisions in the league

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I'm down with that! Not to turn a chiefs thread into a chargers one, but I'm not sure if people are aware that the chargers are seconds from being 7-1 right now. Our top 2 receivers on IR our top 2 pass rushers on IR and our best defensive player barely coming back this week. Bottom line is that I like what I see for next year and the AFC WEST is BACK. One of the toughest divisions in the league
NFC west is the toughest

Jan 18, 2006
lol the Chiefs unraveling now that the easy part of there schedule is over with. "They are who we thought they were"

Mar 24, 2006
as soon as the offense shows up...the defense goes missing. lol

this is what happens when the best sacking duo in the league goes down in the same game. oh well shit happens. this is the nfl after all.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Lol at any SD fan talkin about beating the best defense in the league WITHOUT Hali and Houston!!!

Game would have been very different had those 2 been there!

Good game though! I was there And it was cold as fuck!!

At least Donkeys lost!