2012 Theories??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I predict the Siccness will instate the "hate button" and fillyacup will all of a sudden stop giving out props only to become the biggest hater on the sicc. This is what I believe.

May 2, 2002
This is a start I feel to, deep in my heart I truely feel that mankind doesn't deserve to live on this earth

the polution, the greed, and violence. Is there one thing that can be mentioned that does not have corruption all over it...shit people can't even turn to religion because of the lying and abuse that happens (not all religions but yea......)

EITHER WAY THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE BIG...WITH PEOPLE BECOMING MORE WEARY OF THE GOVERNMENT AND HAVING MOMENTUM WITH MOVEMENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY...IT'S EITHER GONNA GET ALOT WORSE OR SOMEWHAT BETTER...

AND THE ONLY REASON WHY IT WOULD GET BETTER IS CAUSE THE POLITICIANS WILL DO JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP THE PEOPLE SOMEWHAT CONTENT...THE CORPORATIONS WILL TRY TO DO SOME PR AND MAKE IT A SPECTACLE TO SHOW THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE PEOPLE...

WHILE OUR CONSTITUTOINAL RIGHTS GET STRIPPED DOWN EVEN MORE AND WE MOVE CLOSER TO A POLICE STATE.

I DIDNT SEE 2011 TURNING OUT THIS WAY...ALL OVER THE WORLD,PEOPLE ARE DISCONTENT.

THE ENVIROMENT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE DESPERATE.

I'M SURE WE HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2012.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ALL YOU CAN DO IS HOPE FOR THE BEST... AND TRY TO OFFSET SHIT BY DOING WHAT YOU THINK IS RIGHT!

OTHER THAN THAT PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE IN DENIAL...TIL SOMETHING REALLY AFFECTS THEM.

HOPEFULLY THERE IS STILL HUMANITY SOMEHWERE.

Jun 8, 2011
Well ever since i was younger ive always been told the world is ending to those who are dying.
And they say this is the 3rd world. This has happened twice before..
But as far as of what i believe. Dont really know 4shure but do believe a catastrophic event will happen.
I dont think the world will explode or something like that but we all might be flooded by water.. Shit to be honest idk at all.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
the hate towards berner seems hella salty to me

people are mad at him for nothin

i got to meet him and hes koo folks, the only artist at the show that was chillen wit fans and shit, he was posted wit my homie the whole time before the show and at the after party...dudes a koo guy and shouldnt get hated on for nothin

let that boy cook and get his money stop bein mad

Feb 28, 2006
more and more people are gonna lose their jobs due to technology. i was watching the news, they had a segment on some robot the owner can remote control that has a camcorder in it. so, the owner can supervise his/her workplace while their somewhere else. then they interviewed potential buyers and they were all for it because it would save them money to purchase that robot rather than hiring a supervisor.

im thinking, this is the exact problem on why so many people are jobless. if people are really thinking like this, it will only mean that the rich will be getting richer and the poor getting poorer. so with technology advancing so fast, i believe it will become a real big problem coming next year.

Oct 10, 2009
Honestly I didnt beleave the whole 2012 scare but as this protest shit keeps going on I believe something is deff. going to happen I mean alot of people are pissed at the u.s. government I see alot more RICH PEOPLE killing there self or maybe nothing.. It dont say the world will end we will have great awakining or enlightenment