2012 Theories??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I have a theory that after the day the Mayan calendar is supposed to end, the 2012 doomsday believers will band together to destroy the world so they do not have to question their collective beliefs. That's what I believe in.

Apr 20, 2005
i believe more prisons will be built and more people will be jobless. then more people will want to join the military cuz school is too expensive and workin for around 6 to 10 bucks an hour aint gonna cut it. then theres gonna be so many people in the military that the congress will not know what the fuck to do with. Then we will go in an all out war with Iran that will piss Russia off and Russia/China/N.Korea are like brothers so we will eventually end up having to deal with all 3 of them at the same time. And theres no way in hell we could defeat all their armies on the ground which wil lead to us using nukes. then they will use their nukes and then the rest is history.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
EITHER WAY THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE BIG...WITH PEOPLE BECOMING MORE WEARY OF THE GOVERNMENT AND HAVING MOMENTUM WITH MOVEMENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY...IT'S EITHER GONNA GET ALOT WORSE OR SOMEWHAT BETTER...

AND THE ONLY REASON WHY IT WOULD GET BETTER IS CAUSE THE POLITICIANS WILL DO JUST ENOUGH TO KEEP THE PEOPLE SOMEWHAT CONTENT...THE CORPORATIONS WILL TRY TO DO SOME PR AND MAKE IT A SPECTACLE TO SHOW THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE PEOPLE...

WHILE OUR CONSTITUTOINAL RIGHTS GET STRIPPED DOWN EVEN MORE AND WE MOVE CLOSER TO A POLICE STATE.

I DIDNT SEE 2011 TURNING OUT THIS WAY...ALL OVER THE WORLD,PEOPLE ARE DISCONTENT.

THE ENVIROMENT IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE. AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING MORE DESPERATE.

I'M SURE WE HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IN 2012.