2012 College Football Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Yea, an undefeated Oregon will go to the natty over a undefeated KSU. Much stronger schedule the rest of the way. Also, nobody wants to see ksu in the natty. Bama already complaining about Oregon's offense. Saying its unsafe.

Dec 4, 2011
lol really?

oregon beats a USC team that gave up 600 yards to arizona and a team that has scholarship reductions and people want to say they are better than bama? lol

give me a full month to get ready for the game in miami ill take bama all day long

im not saying oregon is not a great team but till oregon beats a top SEC team than they will not be number 1

Last edited:
May 9, 2002
lol really?

oregon beats a USC team that gave up 600 yards to arizona and a team that has scholarship reductions and people want to say they are better than bama? lol
USC is a team full of 4* and 5* talent more or less accross the board.

And even with 75 players on scholarship, that is PLENTY. Cut the crap.

Not to mention, Oregon did that to USC IN LA. Oregon has won 13 straight ROAD games...that is the longest streak in college football at the moment.

They also have scored more than 40 points in 8? 9? straight games...also an NCAA record.

give me a full month to get ready for the game in miami ill take bama all day long
So big, bad Alabama needs an ENTIRE month to get ready for lowly ol' Oregon? Oregon has scored more times under a minute than any team in the history of CFB.

im not saying oregon is not a great team but till oregon beats a top SEC team than they will not be number 1
Oregon went toe-to-toe with Auburn 2 years ago in the NCG, and the team they have now is BETTER. Mariotta is a LEGIT Hiesman candidate next year, and could even push now. Barner is a legit Heisman candidate NOW. Thomas is one of the fastest players in the nation. Other than the USC game, Oregon's D has been downright scary...they have more pick-6's than anyone in the country.

This is Kelly's best all around team....and their QB is only a RS FR.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
USC is a team full of 4* and 5* talent more or less accross the board.

And even with 75 players on scholarship, that is PLENTY. Cut the crap.

Not to mention, Oregon did that to USC IN LA. Oregon has won 13 straight ROAD games...that is the longest streak in college football at the moment.

They also have scored more than 40 points in 8? 9? straight games...also an NCAA record.

So big, bad Alabama needs an ENTIRE month to get ready for lowly ol' Oregon? Oregon has scored more times under a minute than any team in the history of CFB.

Oregon went toe-to-toe with Auburn 2 years ago in the NCG, and the team they have now is BETTER. Mariotta is a LEGIT Hiesman candidate next year, and could even push now. Barner is a legit Heisman candidate NOW. Thomas is one of the fastest players in the nation. Other than the USC game, Oregon's D has been downright scary...they have more pick-6's than anyone in the country.

This is Kelly's best all around team....and their QB is only a RS FR.
LOL, can't believe I just read this from you JR. Props. nuff said

Dec 4, 2011
USC lost to ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!! lol iv watched every single USC game this year and yes they have alot of talent but they have looked bad on both sides of the ball. lane is not a good coach. how USC beat oregon in oregon last year is crazy.

all im saying is to be the best you have to beat the best and oregon has not beat a top SEC team.

this guy said it perfectly....

For those saying that if LSU's subpar offense scored on Bama, then Oregon's would really go off, pay a little attention. It's the style of play that LSU brings to the table that has the best chance of success against Bama. You have to match their power game. On top of that, LSU played their best game of the year by far (a la Stephen Garcia/South Carolina vs Bama in 2010). Somebody else said that we'd see how things would play out when the Ducks play Stanford which has a defensive style like Alabama. Playing the same style doesn't mean you are at the same level. That's like trying to compare Oregon's offense to Kentucky's because they are both spread style offenses. I just think if you give Saban a month to prepare, he will beat you. Everybody's had the chance for the last 6 years (not counting last year) to beat the SEC, and it hasn't happened. Until then, just deal.

Dec 4, 2011
how did oregon do vs LSU last year? ok so oregon has played alot of shitty pac 12 schools, congrats

for a huskie fan you sure sound like a delusional duck fan lol just playing

im not a SEC or bama fan i just call it like i see it. at the start of the year i wanted to see if USC could beat bama but USC is not great. i think UCLA will come out of the south

Last edited: