2011 dunk contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
JaVale McGee's dunk was very original and hella dope. I liked it. Surprised me.

Ibaka actually jumped from the free throw line n it was clean.

Derozans dunk was dope too.

I wasn't that big of a fan of griffins dunk but I know it's a difficult one.

What y'all think so far??? I'm liking it so far.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Griffin wit his version of the "honey dip" dunk.

I was hating on the dunk contest this year wit whack ass dudes but I take it back. I'm loving the dunk contest this year. It's very original n the degree of difficulty on some of these dunks are ridiculous.

McGee is killin it, all original n sickkkkkk!!

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Ehhhh I dunno if the dunk over the car was all that difficult. Same as jumping over someone but they used a car instead wit Davis oop'n it from the sun roof. Its original but not really as original or difficult as the first dunk McGee did. That double dunk was the dunk of the night, IMO.

Jan 18, 2006
the final round was weak, the elbow dunk was dope though think was in the last round. Overall a pretty good dunk contest, can't believe the free throw dunk didn't get more of an ovation. He jumped further back then Jordan or Dr. J

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
That car dunk was hella gay. The car was parked so far under the hoop, he only had to jump like 3 feet to complete the dunk. He did'nt even jump over the car, he wound up standing on the hood. Just goes to show how much the NBA promotes there up and coming players, they fix the dunk contest. Barkley and Miller were clownin the dunk.

That car dunk was almost as wack as when Nate Robinson jumped off of dudes back for a boost and then dunked the ball just normal and got like a 49...lol WTF?