2010 NFL Draft Day thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
even though denver picked him too high, i think tebow is the best qb prospect in the draft. not saying hes gonna be great but the other ones have just as much if not more bust potential due to tebows versatility. enough people have told him how hes gonna fail. i dont doubt people with something to prove.

dont get me wrong, i wouldnt be shocked to see tebow on the bench crying again either lol

Aug 9, 2006
happy with the first selection, wanted more explosion but Pierre-paul got picked a selection before the titans, derrick morgan was ahead of him on most boards including the titans board but he fits in the "tweener" category that jeff fisher loves to draft, not explosive enough to pure pass rush not strong enough to go inside all the time.....

i have high expectations for him, just not the "sexy" pick that most fans hope for (i wanted dez since he fell)

Jun 9, 2007
there's a reason Mays dropped from a projected top 20 pick last year, all the way down to 49 this year...

but anyway..

Vikings current front office has a good history on their draft picks, so I'll give Chris Cook a chance.. I'm not a big fan as of right now...

Toby Gerhart, on the other hand, is a great pick. He's basically a faster Brandon Jacobs with a better skill set. We needed another back badly after letting Taylor go and not getting Tomlinson, and Gerhart has a ton more upside than either of them at this point.

Still hoping we can get a decent offensive tackle with our 4th round pick... we'll see... but at this point I can't complain too much... Time will tell.