2010 NFL Draft Day thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Tebow was the best player in college football the last three years. You guys are writing him off without taking a snap in th NFL. Alot of these dudes will underchieve. You don't know and neither do they! It is a crap shoot.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Tebow was the best player in college football the last three years. You guys are writing him off without taking a snap in th NFL. Alot of these dudes will underchieve. You don't know and neither do they! It is a crap shoot.
sure it is a crapshoot

but there's a reason that all the experts say Tebow is not NFL ready

we'll see though... I will say this... McDaniels seems to bring out the best in QBs (look at Matt Cassell and Kyle Orton)

but with that being said I still think it was a bad pick... I mean Denver could have traded down or maybe even got him in the 2nd round

whatever though... I'm just happy people are laughing at the Donkeys instead of us today, lol

Feb 13, 2006
I just don't understand the move preceding the Tebow selection, and giving up 3 picks to pick him at 25 when they had the 24th pick. Like I said earlier, being a Bronco Lifer, I hope my negative reaction is proven wrong.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I just don't understand the move preceding the Tebow selection, and giving up 3 picks to pick him at 25 when they had the 24th pick. Like I said earlier, being a Bronco Lifer, I hope my negative reaction is proven wrong.
i think what happend was another team was working out a deal to move in front and take him, the broncos reacted and worked their move. thats the beauty of draft day, we as fans can critize our teams for making moves or not making the moves we want. but there is a reason why everything is done

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
tim tebow is goin to the niners
tim tebow to the steelers
tim tebow to the falcons
tim tebow to the texans
tim tebow to the bengals
tim tebow to the donkies
tim tebow to the packers
tim tebow to the patriots
tim tebow to the donkies
ahahahahaha i got it correct
ahahahahaha i got it correct

you were dead on....

Feb 14, 2004
Russell Okung & Earl Thomas! I'm so happy I could just skeet skeet in a beezies face right now!

I like our DBs, Marcus Trufant, Josh Wilson, Jordan Babineaux, and Earl Thomas.

Jun 9, 2007
nice, Vikings traded down to take Clausen in the second round & fork out less money to him... very, very smart trade. And he'll get to learn under the best in the game this year, hopefully shape up his attitude some.

Mar 16, 2005
how you gonna trade down trade down trade down and then trade your 2nd, 3rd and 4th round pick to get tim tebow

enjoy not having any picks tomorrow.

do you even watch the draft, or just talk out of who knows where sometimes????? we still have plenty of day 2 picks.

now I dont agree with what we gave up to move up, this statement of yours was plain ignorant and un thoughtful.